Love takes affect

3rd person

Suddenly, Austin lifted his head and staired at eteled for a few seconds. Then he walked in front of eteled and climed on top of him, (legs on the side of the chair/against the outside of Eteleds legs, and on his knees.)

He put one of his hands on Eteleds thigh with his thumb stroking his upper thigh, and the other bent with his hand behind his head, leaning in very close to eteled.

"A-Austin, what a-are you doing?"

Eteled asked,

trying to keep it together, and acting like he didn't know what was going on, knowing both Sam and Kyle were watching.

(Austin sorta acts like he's drunk during this segment due to the potion)

"Oh, Henry~ You know exactly what I'm doing~"

He cooed

And with that, he pushed his lips onto Eteleds.

(the word pushed makes it seem forceful, but eteled didn't try to fight back, though he didn't know why.)

Eteleds eyes widened and his face burned red hot. But he soon embraced it.

He hated to admit it, but he enjoyed that kiss a little TOO much..

Austin pulled away and said

"Wow, henry~ you're good at this~, but I need MORE~!"

Austin cooed again.

"Austin, wai-"

Said eteled, before being cut off with a second kiss, except this time, with tounge.

Austin was still rubbing Eteleds upper thigh, which wasn't helping with eteled trying to ignore Austin

(as best as one could while making out with the person their trying to ignore),

Because Sam and Kyle were STILL watching.

Eteled was very sensative, after all, no one really wanted to do this with him before, since he was seen as the office weirdo, and then got trapped in a wii with his enemy for 10 years.

So not only was he new to this, but he's also touch starved.

... Woo hoo!

The kiss ended, due to both Austin and eteled needing to breathe.

There was a thin spit string between the two, and at this point, the affects of the potion were waring off.

The second the string broke, Austin snapped back into his body again.

They both froze, eteled still catching his breath and Austin with wide eyes and his face red, surprisingly not from anger, but that he was flustered.