What just happened-

Austin was in the same position as before, except he had stopped rubbing Eteleds thigh.

Austin knew what had happened due to still being contious throughout the entire thing.

They were both just staring at each other, silently.

That was the loudest silence they had ever heard, especially since they both felt Sam and Kyle's eyes on them.

Suddenly, Austin called out..

"SAM."

.

.

.

"yeaahhh?..."

She hesitantly responded.

.

.

"WHY the FUCK.. would you NOT. CHECK. What you're FORCING DOWN someone's THROAT, BEFORE YOU DO SO?!"

he asked, both pissed and flustered at the same time, turning around to look at her with 1 foot now on the ground.

.

"I panicked! I was scared of what you would do to eteled if I didn't!"

She replied.

Austin then turned back around to look at eteled and glitched himself into the hallway.

"uhm.. Sam. Could you maybe help me out with these uhh- locks?"

He asked, trying to ignore what had just happened.

"Oh, right! Sorry.."

She apologised as she dragged the remote to the locks and clicked a.

To her surprise, it actually worked, unlike the last time she had tried.

She unlocked the other 3 and eteled quickly pulled stood up, embarrassed.

Suddenly, an x appeared in the top right corner. Sam clicked on it and it took them back to the mii channel. Sam then talked with eteled for about half a minute, which then Sam said goodbye and switched off the wii.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED."

Asked kyle loudly, once again traumatised by the wii.

"OH JESUS- Oh, I forgot you were here."

Sam replied, then sighing.

Sam then eventually got Kyle to leave without a fight.

Sam fell onto her bed and thought about what had happened, eventually she (somehow) fell asleep.