Chapter 1

Y/n = Your name
Y/H = your height
H/C= hair color
H/L= hair length
B/n= brother's name
F/C= fur color
F/n= father's name
M/n= mother's name
---------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I hissed when the curtains were pulled open, allowing the sunlight to stream into the room and onto my face. "Mom! Please, I know we are moving today, but can't you let me sleep a little bit more?"

My mom turned to smile brightly at me, "Sorry, sweetie, but that's not happening." I groaned and flopped back onto the bed, burrowing my face into the pillow.

Meanwhile, my mom pulled my sheets off the bed, leaving me in the cold. I opened one of my eyes to glare at her, but she wasn't fazed. "Come on, take a shower and get ready. We leave in a few minutes."

I huffed and sat up. I haven't looked at a mirror yet, but I knew my hair was in dire need of being brushed. I turned and swung my legs off the bed, touching the cold floor with my feet. The coldness helped wake me up a bit more, and it wasn't cold enough to feel uncomfortable.

I walked over to my suitcase and opened it, picking out an outfit. I went to the bathroom next, turning the shower on, the temperature neither too hot nor cold, just perfect. I took off my pajamas and stood under the shower for a bit before washing my hair and body.

When I was done, I turned the water off and started drying myself. I put on the outfit I chose and looked at myself in the mirror. The outfit I picked was a black top that showed my right shoulder with a strap holding it and a red and black checker skirt. I didn't forget to put some shorts on so nothing would be revealed despite what moves I pulled off. The outfit was actually quite comfortable and easy to move in, despite how it looked.

Now, what was left was to style my hair. I made two small braids to hang behind my ears. I left my (H/L) (H/C) hair the way it was except for the braids.

Done. I looked at myself in the mirror and silently evaluated how I looked. I didn't really care how I looked, but my mother did. She said many times that I should take care of my looks, and I've been doing that for her sake. Well, she was human after all, while I was a werewolf. I preferred the life of a wolf, honestly.

Let's talk a bit about my family. My father is one of the Japanese wolf hybrid that survived. He met my mother and fell in love with her. Sometime after they started dating, he showed my mom what he was. She was, of course, shocked, but she didn't mind it at all that much. She loved him too much to abandon him because he wasn't completely human.

The two got married and started living together. I came along some time after that. They said I was a quiet child and that I rarely threw a tantrum. They gave me a name, (Y/n).

A few years later, eight to be exact, my little brother appeared in our lives. He wasn't as quiet as me, nor as well-behaved, but I love him a lot. His name is (B/n).

Years later, here I am, 17 years old while my little brother is 9, and my parents decided to move to a place very near the mountain. We were quite a way from the village and any neighbors, which was perfect for our family.

I shook my head to dispel my thoughts and walked out of my room. I sat down on the dining table and greeted my family. My little brother hopped into the room in his half wolf form while laughing.

My mom shook her head and called out to my brother while putting some pancakes in my plate. "(B/n), what did I tell you about running around in your wolf form? You will be able to do that on our new home."

My brother shifted back into his human form back and smiled sheepishly at my mom before gasping as he saw the pancakes. "Pancakes! Yay!" He giggled as he hopped onto the chair while waiting for mother to put the delicious breakfast in his plate.

I shook my head and smiled at him, which he returned. "Eat your breakfast, children, we're leaving as soon as we finish." My father said as he came into the room. He and mother had eaten breakfast before us.

"Yes, dad." Me and (B/n) said in unison, causing him to giggle and me to smile.

----------------------------
A/n: Hey guys! This is my first book and English is not my mother language, plus I don't actually know that much about Japanese culture, so I might get something wrong. Please point it out if you find it. Anyway, you guys can call me by my nickname, Alex. Also, only the plot belongs to me. Ame, the movie and images belong to their respective owners. Please vote if you like the chapter. Hope you enjoy the book! (≡^∇^≡)