Chapter 2

We had finally gotten all our stuff into the car. Not long afterwards, we entered the car and were on our way. I took my phone from my pocket and put on my ear buds, selecting a song then leaning my head against the glass and closing my eyes.

I relaxed as I listened to the music I liked so much. It was about two people in love. I really hoped I would find someone to love like that. I fell asleep while thinking about that topic.

A few hours later, I'm woken up by my mother shaking my shoulder. I blinked groggily, somewhat confused. "We're here. Can you help us unload everything? You can sleep more after we get your room ready, hm?"

I blinked a few more times before waking up and sitting up. I smiled at my mom before getting out of the car and helping them unload.

I stopped and looked at our new home. It was a traditional Japanese house, and its size was pretty nice too.

After helping them, I wandered into my new room. Me and my brother each got a room for ourselves. Nice. I liked my brother and he liked me, but both him and I needed some space for ourselves.

Some time after examining my room, I got to work at making this room feel more like me. I didn't forget to put a picture of our family in my bedside table. When I had finished putting everything in place with the help of my parents, it was already night.

Walking out of my room, I saw my parents sitting down at the table while watching my brother run around in his wolf form with smiles on their faces. When they saw me, they called me over and I sat down next to them.

"So, (Y/n), how about you go out with your brother for some hunting lessons in the forest while we go to the village tomorrow? We won't be back until late at night" My mom asked as she leaned her head against my dad's shoulder. I felt envious at their love for each other, but hid it.

I nodded my head with a smile as my gaze moved onto my brother. After saying yes to my parents, I shifted into my full wolf form and ran after my brother, deciding to play a game with him.

We laughed and ran around, my wolf form towering over his by a bit. "Come here, you! I'm gonna catch you~!" I sang as I chased him, my tongue hanging over to the outside of my mouth, much like a dog did. 

We played like that for a couple of hours until (B/n) got tired. I brought him to his room and tucked him in. "Goodnight, my little brother. Sweet dreams." I said as I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, nee-chan." He said sleepily. Not long after he shut his eyes, he fell asleep. My parents watched from the doorway, smiling at me.

"You'll make a great mother in the future, my little wolf." My father said. "Go on, I know its exhausting to move to a different house. Go to sleep."

I nodded and grinned at them before walking to my room. Once I got there, I changed and laid on my bed. I started at the ceiling contemplating life for a few minutes, then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

* * * *

I slowly woke up as the sunlight shone through my window. Wow, I woke up before mother came to my room.

I yawned as I picked an outfit and walked towards the bathroom. After taking a shower, I put on some clothes.

This time, I was wearing a short sleeved (F/c) hoodie with some pants and sneakers of the same color. I left those braids from yesterday alone. I didn't want to bother styling up my hair when I went hunting.

I walked towards the dining table and sat down. When my brother came running towards us because of the delicious smell, I ruffled his hair. "So, ready to go out hunting later for dinner today? Mom and dad will go to the village while we hunt." I asked him.

(B/n) nodded his head quickly with joy. He knew how to hunt, we had taught him when he was younger, but this time we wouldn't have to worry about other people. We were on a mountain and a long time from any neighbors.

I smiled at his enthusiasm and started eating my lunch. I was also getting excited, because his excitement was contagious. Well, we definitely knew what were going to do today.