"I would write his name in my deathnote"

The (h/c) haired female slapped a hand over her mouth. Extremely embarrassed about what she said in front of two hot men. "What disgusting thoughts were you thinking cadet." Levi looked at you like you were lower than dirt. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" You smiled before coughing awkwardly and looking away. "Levi please give the lady a rest." Erwin sighed, giving you a quick glance before turning back to Levi. "You should take her to a spare room, I'm sure the other cadets will welcome her and she might even gain her memory back," Erwin said with a smile

"Yes! I totally agree." You spoke quickly. In all honesty, you just wanted to meet the rest of the hot characters. "Fine..." Levi didn't seem happy about giving you up. He wanted to keep you with him until he deemed you boring. The two of you walked out of the small room. You didn't know where to go so you followed Levi. He looked calm from the outside but on the inside, he was freaking out. Confused about why he felt such strong emotions about you. So strong he thought of kidnapping you.

"Levi.." you said quietly.
"What?"
"This might sound rude, but how old are you?"
He stopped walking and turned to you. "Why do you need to know?"

"Umm, no reason I'm just curious." Levi sighed before saying "well...stay curious."  He continued to walk. "fine if you won't tell me how old you are can you at least tell me if you are in love with Erwin"? You heard him growl in anger and decided not to play 20 questions with someone who has anger issues. The two of you finally made it to your room. "Be good cadet, I don't want to hear about you misbehaving. Or I might have to punish you." He smirked while you looked at him in surprise. Your whole face heated up and you slammed the door in Levi's face. "Maybe I shouldn't have done that." You said. You were extremely tired from traveling universes. You haven't slept in a while and it was taking a toll on you. You unbuckled your outfit finally letting your chest breathe from the tight compression. Even though your current body looks nice you liked the body you had back in hxh because it was more manageable. You opened your drawer and looked around for sleepwear. You laid eyes on a white silk gown. It was very cute and kind of reminded you of lingerie..but they didn't have them in Attack on titans...right? You slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. The clothes hugged all the right spots and really showed your figure, the dress also had a very deep V that showed off the goods. and if that wasn't bad enough, it was so short you could see your underwear. "Ah hell no!"

.

.

.

.

After a few minutes of meditation, you came to terms with your stripper PJs. It's not like anyone is going to see you so it's fine. When you finally laid your head on the hard pillow you realized that your bed was hard as a rock and you were not getting any sleep. "Crap. why is Levi's bed better than mine!" The more you thought about Levi the more you realized.

He might have been your dream man but he was an asshole and that kind of made you hate him. "I would 100% write his name in my death note," you randomly said. "But wouldn't that make me just as bad as light?" This caused you to start thinking about the characters in death note, light specifically

You sort of hated light with a passion he was lucky he was hot or else you would have probably hated him more. "I got it! I should go to the Death note universe and wreak havoc!"

So far that was your best thought yet....

"Okay, so I have to think about a character." You imagined Yagami and Misa, you thought about that scene when Misa first met Light and they were in his room having a conversation. You opened your eyes and saw your body deteriorating. Suddenly your door was slammed open by a surprised Levi. When he saw your disappearing body you could see the fear in his eyes. Levi ran up to you,  you were currently on your bed, and he was able to look down at you. which made him 10x more intimidating. "umm bye captain..."
The facial Expression he was making confused you. He seemed like he was sad but also worried. Honestly can't blame him, I would be confused if I saw someone disappearing right in front of my face.
"(Y/n)...." he finally spoke up. The face he was making was soft, almost like he cared about you. "If I ever see your face again, I'll kill you."
Well damn...

After you had fully disappeared Levi stayed in your room, Completly confused about why he had told you he was going to kill you and why you had the power to just disappear.

In his mind he just assumed you were a spy and came to his room to get information and then when you had it, you left.

He didn't know how you could disappear, but what he does know is next time he sees you, you won't be getting away....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
A/N: this chapter was kind of trash. I'll make the next one better 😊