"Don't hide it from me"

(((Heheh)))

(((Heheh)))
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hours passed and Light and L were having another meaningful boring conversation which you tried very hard to zone out of.
"Ryuzaki" Light said
"Yes?"
"I think you're mistaken, I would never do that if I was Kira. Well if you're L and I'm Kira the id already know your personality. L would never  agree to appear on tv no matter what threat he was facing. And he wouldn't allow someone else to appear on tv in his place. The L  I know would find some way to escape the situation."
L smiled softly and said, "you figured it out."
And of course, the old man that somehow outlived L had to say something.
"light stop saying 'if I were Kira'. I don't like hearing you say that even hypothetically."

"Ooh I'm sorry dad."
"You known damn well you'rere not sorry...."
"Huh?"
"Nothing my dear cousin!"

Even though Lights dad (forgot his name 💀) knew you were not Lights cousin he didn't say anything. He believed that his son had a logical reason for lying to L and he didn't want to get in the way of that.

"I just wanted to let Ryuzaki know exactly what I thought of his plan."
You decided it was time you add yourself into the conversation. "There's no need to worry, the only reason he felt comfortable saying that is because he's not Kira. If I was in his place I would use hypothetical scenarios also." Light looked at you  surprised, he kind of thought you hated him so the fact that you would lie to help clear his name made his heart tug a little.

"That's a good point..you're not Kira. That is it would be a problem if you were Kira... because I feel  you're the first friend I have ever had."
"Omg, That is SO cute. Ryuzaki you are such a sweetheart!" You were in front of L in a flash grabbing his cheeks and squeezing his face. "You're so cute! Who's so cute? You are! Yes, you are!"

L blushed and timidly looked away from you. "Please refrain from touching me so suddenly. We have only just met." He said not making eye contact.
"Awwww boo!" You walked away with a pout.
Light looked at you as if you were crazy. "What? Didn't I already tell you I liked him?"
Light sighed and said, " yeah I know what you mean, the two of us have a lot in common."
After L had cooled down from my touching. He replied, "thank you."
"Aaaand I have missed having you around at school. We should play tennis again." Light said smiling. You looked at Light and couldn't help but cringed. It was obvious to You he was faking his happiness and friendliness. It made you hate him more, how could someone sit here and lie so much and so well. He needs to quit murdering people and pursue acting because clearly being Kira didn't really take off. Considering he died and all. You laughed at your thoughts.
"Yes, we should." L said smiling like the adorable Lil ball of cuteness he is.
"Light can I stay here with L and you can go home. PLEASE!"