"Whip it o-"

(My baby!!!)

The ride to Megumi's school was interesting, to say the least. After I tossed Itadori's dead body in the trunk, I and Megumi had a rather pleasant conversation. He explained what a sorcerer was, and how to become one. Even going so far as to tell me about his experience with his teachers and comrades.

It was weird to see him act so normal after his friend just "died", but I didn't comment on it.

When we finally arrived at the school Megumi took me to the principal and explained to him what happened. He couldn't believe some random person was almost Able to use such a powerful techniques. He allowed me to join without much question, which was lucky for
me because lying this much was starting to damage my Conscience.
.
.
.
.

"Starting now you can have this room. It use to be itadori's but he's not here anymore so..."
The principal didn't continue his sentence and stared at the room. "Thank you for letting me stay here. It means a lot." I said. He looked down at me before averting his eyes from mine. 
"Yea well, show me that you actually deserve your place in my school by becoming strong."
"Yes sir!"
The human tree rolled his eyes before walking off lord knows where.

The room was decent at least. The poster of some random blond was kind of distributing but also kind of hot, so I decided to keep it up. Megumi is just a door away from me now, I could just go over there and show him why they call me the throat goat.......NO! (Y/N) you much stay focused!

I flopped down onto the small bed and dozed off. Isn't Itadori suppose to realive himself right about now.

That thought instantly woke you up.

He should be with that hot person and Gojo. But would that really be a good idea to go there. I'm already suspicious enough, I don't want to get kicked out for knowing to much or worse killed, these higher ups are scared of anything... I should just stay here.
.
.
.
.
.
Knock
Knock
Knock
The door was opened by a wannabe Kakashi.
"Oh! The newbie. How can I help you, my dear student?" He smiled showing off his pearly whites.
"Whip it o- I mean, I wanna see Itadori."
"Huh...umm what was-"
"I know Itadori is alive. No use trying to hide it."
He raised a white eyebrow.
"And how would you know that?"
He asked while leaning on the door, his arms crossed tightly over his chest. He looked way to cocky, it was hot af. You turned your head slightly to see inside the room. It looked like a hospital room, with white walls and floors.

"Listen you overgrown dandruff! Let me see my friend before I shove my foot so fa"—
"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice came out from inside the room Gojo was blocking. You pushed the teacher out the way and was graced with a naked Itadori.

Not again!

Blood squirted out your nose like a water gun, going so high it painted the ceiling red.
"Nice co-" you passed out before you could finish.

Itadori jumped off the examination table and ran to your side. He only knew who you were because he heard you and Megumi talking when he was "dead" and overheard it.
Sukuna also was obsessed with you after seeing what you could do, he would not shut up about the potential vessel (Y/N). It was starting to get annoying real quick. But what surprised the pink-haired male the most was that you came for him. You bearly even knew him yet you still came to this room demanding to see him. It made his heart tug in a way he didn't fully understand. "Sensei, what do I do with her?" Itadori asked before he picked you up bridal style. Said male garbbed the (pale/brown/dark) skin girl by her shirt. Throwing her over his should carelessly. "Well we can't have her in here, now can we. I'll bring her to her room. You focus on finding clothes." Gojo said with a smile.