Chapter 15: Mikey's Day with Bonnie Part 3

Author's note: Sorry this is short enjoy or not. This one is kind of depressing.

To say Mikey woke up in a bad mood would be a lie. He woke up in a foul mood, mostly due to the overly full feeling in his stomach and the cramping that woke him up. The embarrassing memory of what had happened before he'd been put down for a damn nap suddenly over whelmed him and he rolled over trying to bury his face under the pillow. He tried to ignore the way his stomach lurched and the lower pressure got worse. He tried to squeeze his legs tight to ignore and prevent what he knew was going to happen when he lost the battle with his own body again. However the extra bloody thick diaper Bonnie had so 'lovingly' and 'thoughtfully' had put him in prevented him from closing his legs properly to stop it. He was a little irate that he couldn't have lost this stupid fight with his body while sleeping..though he wanted to smack his self for the thought..he knew it would be less humiliating to wake up that way then to be awake while his body rebelled against him.

He pulled his knees up to his chest best he could as he raised his bottom high in the air (any of you with kids or baby sit know what I'm talking about as you've most likely seen little ones do this), not thinking as his body automaticly adjusted it's self to make it easier on him to fill the horrible diaper he was wearing. He was losing a battle with his sanity and his control. This was..for gods sake he was an adult..wasn't he?

He barely functioned there in the outside world. He had nothing. No home. No family. No significant other..and now that brought up memories he'd rather forget. His last girlfriend and her brilliant ideas..he never should have let her talk him into that. He wished he'd known sooner that the other person she would bring into his life would be horrid to him. That he'd be held down and hurt over and over again.

He whimpered as another sharp pain went through him causing a still healing cut on his back to throb painfully. He had to admit at least the others were helping him clean and take care of them. He was sure a few were close to being infected with him not able to reach them by his self. Or care for the other marks. He closed his eyes tighter as he tried to not focus on those painful memories..he'd been lucky they got bored of him so quickly. A horrible thought then went through his brain wondering if that would happen here as well. They'd get bored of him and toss him away as well.

Mike let out a sharp cry of pain as a very painful cramp went through him. He barely was able to focus on the hand that suddenly on his lower back rubbing and a voice making soothing sounds.

"Just let go baby it's okay." Bonnie crooned softly his hand moving still up and down gently on Mikey's back. He had heard the boy and had come over hoping to sooth the little one's distress. "Just let go baby I've got you."

The soothing movement of the hand on his back coupled with the emotional pain he was trying to forget made it hard for Mikey to resist as he finally lost the battle with his body. He let out a muffled painful yell as his body let go and the diaper slowly filled with a large very mushy mess. This only proceed to make Mikey actually start to sob. Gods he couldn't be more pathetic then he already was right now.

"Good boy." Bonnie praised as he kept rubbing the kits back gently and smiling though he knew the kit couldn't see it. He waited a few minutes before he was sure Mikey was done before picking up the kit and carrying him to the bathroom. He knew a nice warm bath would be soothing to the boy and so he planned to do just that.