Chapter 1- The closet

I can't remember when I started having these feelings but I always knew I was different. I was having feelings that I couldn't display, I was too afraid to. I was in high school now so I thought things would be different. I wanted to express myself. I wanted to be true to who I am. My parents sent me to this boarding school where kids slept in dorms because they thought I would be safe for me. It was an Academy but we would never leave and there were more rules we had to follow.I never even heard of it before but I needed to get away.

Today was the first day school at the Academy and I still wasn't used to first days. I was nervous as always. I entered my first bell class and found a seat near the door. I was there early because I didn't have any friends to talk to. This was 9th Grade English and the professor's name was written across the board in chalk. Mr. Newsom. I made sure my uniform was all nice and neat and I tighten up my tie. I put my head down and heard more kids come in. In about 15 mins the class was full. Mr. Newsom walked in and sat his briefcase down and called roll. I nervously raised my hand and said here when he got to my name. I sat quiet and only spoke when spoken to as I always did. I was always shy and socially awkward. We did a grammar sheet and he assigned us homework on the first day. This academy was defiantly different than high school. The bell rung and everyone ran out talking and laughing with each other. I didn't know my way around so I got lost on the way of lunch. I went down a hallway I thought was a stairway and that's when I saw them. 4 kids were all attacking this one boy. Kicks and punches were flying everywhere and he tried to fight back but they overpowered him. I wanted to run and get help but would he last that long?

"Hey leave him alone" I yelled at them.

"Shutup faggot" said one of the boys

The lunch bell sounded and they ran away before the hall flooded with kids. As they did I got closer to the kid. Luckily there was a janitor's closet nearby I was able to drag him into. It was small but it had a lock to protect him if those bullies came looking.The room was small and we didn't have any room for a third person. Two trash cans sat at the back along with brooms along the wall and two shelves I got some rags from the top shelf and wiped his blood from his lips and nose. This kid had to senior. His hair was black and he had to be at least 6 feet tall. He never said a word as I cleaned him up, he just starred.

"Blake"

He spoke. I didn't know what to say back. I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Why were those kids attacking you?"

He tried to speak but I winced in pain.

"They were jerks trying to teach me a lesson for sticking up for this kid"

I searched the room for anything to help. I saw a first aid kit and grabbed it. I ripped open his shirt and I felt him look at me but I didn't look up. His Abs were amazing and I placed my hand on them for a second. I moved my hand up and felt his heart beat. My feelings were showing in more ways than one. I've never been this close to a hot guy before and this gave me chills. I put the cold press on his chest and wrapped a guard around it. The spots where he had been hit were red and his face seemed pale. I noticed he was crying so I wiped his tear. The room got hotter now.

"Thank you"

his voice was steady and he cupped my face and kissed my lips gentled. I put my weight unto his and next thing I know his lips went from my cheek to my neck. I felt him almost inhale my skin and felt a sensation through my body. I knew nothing about sex but I knew I wanted it. He removed my pants and I removed his. He had to forget about his injuries or just didn't care. I saw his exposed penis and it did something to me. He spit on the tip and pulled me onto it. It hurt for a while but after it was the best feeling ever. I didn't even know his middle name but I felt at one with him. It was about 10 mins before I felt a warm cream and I knew it was over. I climb off and passed out. I felt Blake's arms around me and we fell asleep in the Janitors closet.

I woke up in the Janitors closet dazed in confused. I lifted my head from Blake's chest and got to my feet. I the light under the door was getting brighter. I heard footsteps and I started to panic. Blake laid passed on the closet floor with his clothes off, if we got caught this wouldn't look good. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and got dressed in a hurry. The footsteps were getting closer and closer by the second. Blake was waking up now and I'm sure he heard them too. He grabbed his pants and slide them on jumping as he did. He looked hot trying to get them over his butt, he wasn't fat he just has a nice ass. The footsteps were at the door now.

"I have an idea" said Blake.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the ground and placed objects around us to assume that they fell on us and knocked us out, which was really smart. The door opened and that was it. I felt myself being carried but I didn't open my eyes. I felt whoever was carrying me twist and turn their way through the school. I opened my eyes when I felt my body being placed in a bed. I had no idea what was going to happened but I needed to be aware of where I was and who brought me here. I looked around the room and there were about twenty other bed. One large door at the front and two smaller ones in the back. The room had white brick walls and stained glass windows. The school had a medieval theme to it. I saw Blake in the bed across from mine. There was a man in the room walking back over to me now. He had to be in his late 40s, his hair was turning grey and his skin began to wrinkle. He was no taller than Blake and spoke with a sort of accent I couldn't place.

"Are you ok son? I found you passed out in a supply closet in the north hall" said the janitor

"Yeah I'm fine, so stuff fell and we got hit"

"If you're alright I suppose you can return to your dorm"

He patted my leg gesturing for me to get up. I didn't want to leave. I looked over to Blake, he was fast asleep and I just wanted to run and kiss him once more. When the janitor left the room I ran to Blake as fast as I could. I moved his hair to the side and kissed his lips softly without waking him up. He moved but only to adjust himself in the bed.

The next morning I woke up in my dorm. I shared a room with a kid name Paxton. He was taller than me with dark hair and he always smiled. So far I've had a great welcoming and sex. I had no idea when I was going to see Blake but I wanted to. I would walk down that hall every day until I saw him again.

"I didn't hear you come in last night, did you get lost and sleep in a classroom or something"

Paxton said. He had a southern accent and it was kinda cute. He stood at the bathroom doorway with a towel wrapped around his waist and a toothbrush in his hand.

"No I was in the Nurse. There was accident and things fell."

"Well as long as you're ok, I'm happy. Are you ready to go down for breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'll get dressed when you're finished"

Once Paxton was finished I went into the bathroom and did my daily routine. I spayed some cologne and used from Pomegranate lotion in case I seen Blake today. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Was I glowing? I smiled and left the bathroom.

Paxton and I walked into the dining hall. Kids were everywhere but it wasn't as loud as a normal cafeteria. I scanned the room with my eyes looking for Blake. He was sitting at a table with what looked like jocks, the same ones that attacked him. As I approached the table I heard Paxton say something but I ignored him. What I seen next made my body go cold. A blonde haired girl in a Mini skirt came to the table and sat on Blake's lap. She kissed him hard and he kissed her back. I froze and started to cry. The one time in my life I ever got to act on my feelings for another boy and he seemed to have someone, a girl. I felt Paxton pulling me back towards him. I didn't want to be here anymore. I took off in a sprint out into the hall and then down a stairwell. I couldn't contain my pain, I just stopped on the last stair and fell and let the tears follow.