𝐶ℎ. 2~ 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘!

Yeah, I know, I forgot to update. Twice. Sorry
Also thank you @-dxrk-stxrs- for the amazing book cover

Percy

Elves.

Seriously I'm not joking.

They said they're elves.

They said they come from a place called the lost cities.

Do I believe it? Kinda sorta maybe? I don't really know what to believe anymore.

I mean I've fought giants, Titans, survived two wars, countless quests, and been through literal hell and back, but out of all that this sounded way too weird.

A sparkly city with a bunch of human looking elves? I mean, what happened to green boots and pointy ears and hats?

Well, aside from that, the fact that they'd grown a whole civilization and lived this long away from the rest of the world... well that seemed impossible.
Then again, I can't really say that. I'm the son of an ancient Greek god.

Anyways back to the story...

This is the story of how my life took another horrible trip to Hades and back.

Alright fine. It's not all about me this time. Mostly about an elf named Sophie Senc- wait no I mean Foster. Sophie Foster.

🖤🦢🖤

"Go on without me!" Jason cried.

"No! We can get through this together just like we always do!" I kneeled besides him.

"There's no time! You must defend our honor. Don't let my death be for nothing!"

"I can't do this without you!"

"Goodbye... old friend." He went limp in my arms.

Behind us, I could hear Piper whispering to Annabeth, "they do realize this is just a dodgeball game, right?"

Okay so we may have over done it just a bit. But have you ever tried playing dodgeball with Annabeth? Twenty seven games and out of that it was girls twenty seven and boys zero.

I mean, with Annabeth on your team you're literally invincible.

Annabeth raised a ball. "Piper, this is war. Show no mercy."

And the game continued.

It was me, Leo, Nico, Jason, and Frank, against Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Reyna.

They were short one person and we were losing.

They were always one person short and we had never won a game. Ever. It was getting tiring.

Especially since Jason was currently knocked out in the corner with a big purple bruise on his head.

...We should probably take him to the infirmary, right?

Oh well, no time. We were in the middle of literal war.

I ran screaming with my hand raised holding a ball right about to hit someone when- "ow!" I was knocked over by something that fell from the sky.

No, not something, someone. "Nico?" Hazel walked over. Everyone suddenly forgot about the game. "Nico what-"

He looked up at me, worry clearly shown in his eyes. Then his eyes rolled up and he passed out.