Post-Kiss

There was less than a inch of space between my lips and harry's. His eyes kept flickering between my eyes and my lips, seemingly having a mental battle with himself. I feel my body urging my mind to let it happen. Having an internal battle to let myself be free for a moment. Letting my body control our actions.
So i surge forward and crash my lips to his. He stills for a moment before  Registering what is happening but when he does his hands find their place on my hips. Gripping my layer of clothing that divides my skin from his.
His lips taste of tobacco, mint and whiskey. My hands make their way to the nape of his neck. As i tangle my hands into the curls he grips harder onto my hips, causing a gasp to fall. He takes this as a sign to slip his tongue into my mouth, showcasing his dominance. I pull harder on his hair as he bites down on my lower. Feeling my back meet the brick wall behind us, i huff as he places his knee between my thighs.
He retracts his face from mine, leaning his arms next to my head caging me between the wall and him.
I try to pull him back to the kiss but he pulls back and tuts.
"I saw you watching me Parker." He whispers between us. I try to move my face away, turning to look anywhere but his goddamn powerful eyes. He must not like that because he grabs my face with his hand forcing me to look at me.
"Don't go all shy on my honey. You weren't shy when you were basically eye fucking me while i was on stage, mh?" He cocks his head and raises his eyebrows knowing he's right.

I DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT OBVIOUS

"you gonna answer me, honey?" He pecks my lips
"Yeah." i whisper trying to press my lips back against his
"What was that?" He teases
"Yes i was checking you out." i admit, a blush coating my face as i do so. I go to hide my face but he grabs it once again and pushes his lips against me once again.
It's all hunger and power. It's not slow, no, it's fast, hunger and dominating. His lips trail down to my jaw line sucking marks onto my skin. His hands wander my body, rubbing my hips and sides. He finds my weak spot right at the joining of my neck and shoulder sucking and running his tongue over the mark he's trying to leave.

With one last kiss to my lips he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.
"You're something else, you know that?" he looks down at me
"So i've been told." i whisper back smiling a bit in my out of breath state.
He chuckles shaking his head.

We move off the wall and he walks me to my car and watching as i get it but not before kissing me once more. As i pull out of the spot he stands and watches as i leave the parking lot.
I'm left to try home now with the feeling of Harry's magical lips on mine and a craving of more.

More from him, more of him. More him.
Just Him.

My phone's ring tone breaks my thoughts in the silence of the drive. I grab it from my center console at a red light and anwser seeing as its Enzo.

"You're late to being home." I don't even get a hello.
"I had to stay back for a couple minutes, nothing else." I lie straight through my teeth.
"Lies because my brother called me telling me he saw you and Harry basically fucking on the side of the building." I can hear his fucking smirk in his voice.
"It was nothing but a kiss. You're being dramatic." i turn the steering wheel into the park lot of my complex.
"yeah sure Archer said you were basically dry humping each other. Sounds like quite the kiss Miss Parker." I grab my stuff and exit the car with my phone pressed against the shoulder and ear.
"It was nothing! We just got a little heated for a moment. You know." I unlock my front door dropping my back pack on the floor and locking my door behind me.
"Sure, sure. You want to do something tomorrow afternoon with me and my brother? I was gonna come over as usual but the prick decided he wants brother time." I laugh at his mocking voice of Archer.
"Yea yeah sure just text me." I answer, stripping myself of my work clothes and ridding myself of my makeup.
We talk for another hour or so about our days before bidding each other i love you and good night.
I plug my phone in an immediately fall asleep with the sound of the waves crashing behind and the thoughts of Harry and his stupid face.

Short chapter but just a filler for the next couple!!
Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying this story!
Love you all
TPWK
K