✓32

THIS BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO A BEAUTIFUL PERSON : Osakuade_Dami

.......... ........ ............
Temi rubbed her sweaty palms on her jeans as the camera was diverted to her and Jamal.

She was so nervous because the inventor of this whole TechCon was walking over to their table which consisted of a computer, keyboard and mouse with a CPU underneath it.

"I see this is Team 5," the man smiled at them.
"What do you have for us?"

Jamal took a deep breath

"Well,our website is for charity"  he said and suddenly,murmurs were heard around the huge hall.

The man gave Jamal an encouraging nod, signaling for him to go on.

"You see,there are millions of children who are in orphanages,and once in a while,these orphanages need assistance," he said and slowly held Temi's hand from behind the table. Immediately he did that,he felt good again. He felt like all the words he needed to say were just at the tip of his tongue. "So this website allows people to donate money to those orphanages. They will send the money to the account,and then it can be given to the less privileged"

"The orphanages will be changed every month" Temi added as the man nodded.

The man wrote things down in his notebook as he listened to them.

"There's also a small section where the mass is educated on global warming" Temi added

"Hmm,global warming" the man said and jotted things down.

"It is encrypted with anti-malware" Jamal said.

"You can have a look sir" Jamal said and offered him the mouse.

He took it and scrolled through the website,opening every menu.

"The logo of this website is a baby wearing a diaper sitting on the earth," Temi said. "It shows that the children will eventually take over. Sooner or later,the children will grow up,and they will have  responsibilities to take care of. This means that we have to give the children all that they would need because they are the future"

The man nodded with a smile.

"The name of the website is Temal Online Charity"

"Is that all?" He asked them.

"Well," Jamal said. "We discuss with the owners of the orphanages and once we are given approval,donations are welcome till the end of the month,and once that month is over,we move to another orphanage. In conclusion,my partner and I thought this was a very good idea because the less privileged deserve a voice. Just because they don't have parents doesn't mean they don't deserve to enjoy their lives. They get to,and that's the main reason this website was created"

The hall erupted with applauses.

"This idea of you both is very smart," he said and began walking to the high table to meet the other judges.

They began compiling the results,and Temi somehow found herself biting her fingernails.

"Woah,woah woah," Jamal said and withdrew Temi's finger from the grasp of her teeth.."You never bite your nails,in fact, you've been keeping that for three weeks now. Why are you biting it off?" Jamal asked

"I'm tense" she said and blew some air to her face even though the hall was well equipped with air conditioner.

"I won't lie that I'm not,"Jamal said and sighed. "But I'm positive we did great" he grinned