Nickolas Gray

Alias: Nick, Ghost Hunter, Nick the Ghost Bumble (By Tucker), Stalker (By Danny), GHOSTHDE (IM username)

Age: 15

Nickname(s): Nic (By Everyone)

Personality: cold, distant, unfeeling, blunt, level-headed, tough, and very logical

Family Members: Damon Gray (Father), Unnamed mother, Valerie Gray (Young Sister)

Friends: Dess Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Valerie Gray, Mickey, 

Enemies: Danny Phantom, Dess Phantom, Dani Phantom, Dez Plasmius, Vlad Plasmius, Dan Phantom, Cujo, and Etc.

Love Interest: Dess Fenton (One way crush)

Power: None

Likes: Inventing, and proacting his Trumpet

Dislikes: Tucker Foley, Vlad Masters, Danny Phantom, Ghost Hunting, Ghost besides Dess

Background Information: He is in his second year in Casper High. He was a nerd unlike his popular young sister Valerie. He part in the top of his class and his helped by Dess Fenton being helped after being bullied by some jocks. He fell in love with her at first sight but to scared to ever approach her. Until, he saw her crying after the insentient and the two becoming friends even almost being dates for the dance but still helped her plan it.

 Later Nick would help Valerie ghost hunt wanting to protect her after their family loss everything. The sibling would reserve weapons from Vlad Masters and Nick would never trust the millionaire. He would send Dess anomies poems and love letters to her locker in secret only for him to make his biggest mistake by steeling her Journal.