S1 Episode 9: My Sister and Brother's Keeper

Inside the halls of Casper High. The bell rings. The Fenton twins are walking down the hall as he says with a growl, "Why does Jazz have to be in our business! She's being more annoying the unusual!"

"I won't argue with you on that one. In her own way she's looking out for us." Dess tries to tell her brother that turns giving her a look.

She sighs and says back shaking her head, "Ya, I regret saying it the moment it came out..."

Making the older boy laugh and for her to join in only for their ghost sense to go off. They both stop looking at the door before turning to each other and nod both turn intangible and flies through the door. A black ghost growls and they exchange blows. Danny shoots several ectoblasts at Bertrand but misses. Dess called to him in worry, "Danny! You can't.."

She goes unheard as the ghost growls at Danny, then flees through the ceiling. Danny and Dess both transforms back to his human form. Once for Lancer to opens the door to find them both in the destroyed office. The boy snaps at his sister, "Good one, you didn't do anything and let him get away!"

She looked to him clearly angry as Lancer grabs them both him their collar and yanks pulling them away. She whispers to him with a growl, "If you hadn't been all shootie! We wouldn't be here! So don't snap at me!"

Jazz stared after her sibling with a sad expression.

=============================

The two sat in the same office but both were not looking at each other. Jazz stand in the back looking at them both and asked rubbing her arms, "Is it always so cold in here?"

A women in a head dressed up clothes and walks over to the thermostat turning it 'Cold' to 'Colder' answering, "Of course! I find that cold temperatures keep the mind icy sharp."

She straightens up her office a little and turns around waving her hand turning to the red head asking at the end, "And don't you worry about this mess of an office, either. Stuff happens! No biggie. Right, Jasmine?"

Jazz looks up and says to the women, "It's Jazz. My friends call me Jazz."

Danny turns to her and says with a snap, "Yeah, well, your brother calls you fink!"

"I would say busy body personally!" Dess says after turning to her with a snap before looking away still refusing to look at her twin.

Jazz looked between the two and says to them, "Danny! Dess, I'm just trying to help. Come on, we all used to talk all the time."

Danny laughed at said, "Yeah, when we was 8 and you weren't a fink. Dess and me are fine!"

"We can look out for each other or should I say myself! Busy Body!" She snaped after her twin as the two still wouldn't look at each other.

"Ya, sounds good to me!" Danny turned quickly with a to stick out his and turned away again.

She turned to him said with her own retort, "Real, mature!"

Lancer tells the two with a snap at their fighting, "That's more than enough out of the both of you, Fenton's. Get to class while Ms. Spectra and I decide what your punishments are...."

Danny scowls at Jazz before Dess gets off after him as the two then stomps off in a huff. Mr. Lancer turns back to the women and tells her, "Unlike her siblings, Jazz is one of Casper's best and brightest. She'll be giving the keynote pep speech at our centennial Spirit-a-thon on Wednesday."

The women motion to the millions of picture's on the wall where the students looked anything but happy saying with a smile, "Right on! That's why I'm here. To pump up the pep, one student at a time."