S1 Episode 4: Attack of the Killer Garage Sale

The chapter fades-in into the Fenton Works' kitchen, where Dess is tutoring Dash at the kitchen table. Dash is staring dreamily at her. Jaz watched the two in a small chair on the other side of the table.

Dess busy writing down formula's telling the Jock seeming to be lost in her explanation, "Okay, in algebraic terms, "A" squared plus "B" squared equals "C" squared, where "C" is the hypotenuse while "A" and "B" are the sides of the triangle."

Finally looking up she asking the blonde, "Got it?"

Dash don't answer continues to stare at the youngest Fenton letting out a sigh, "Ahh..."

"Dash, you have to Focus! I'm doing this as a favor to Jazz for her thesis! You only agreed if I was the tutor! You're disproving her thesis that nobody's un-tutorable! wasting my time! Were I could be working on my newest invention!" Dess yelled at the dream stuck boy.

The red headed girl quickly got up setting her book and pencil down calling out, "Come on, now sis! Settle down..."

With a quickly look Jazz sighed as Dash said dreamily grabbing their attention, "You know, you're beautiful when you use the word. untu--untu--un...uh...whatever that word is."

His gaze never leaving Dess just for Danny walks in from the basement stairs, drinking from a glass. His eyes are closed. Causing the blacknett to sigh at her brother's entry not a good thing. Just as the only Fenton boy call out to them, "Hey, Dess! Jaz!"

Only for Danny to open his eyes and frown at the blonde yelled at asked his sisters, "Dash! W-what are you doing here?"

Danny leans against his drink on the table. His arm turns invisible and falls through the table, causing Dash's homework to fly everywhere, including landing a book on Dash's head. Dess sighed at her twin's attentions clearly messing with him. The jock boy jumped up yelling, "Watch it, Fentonowski!"

Danny backing up back to the stairs grabbing his twin's hand, "Uh, sorry. I was just, uh, passing through. Dess. Dad said he needs you!"

"He did?" ,Dess asks clearly confused at what he was talking about as he continued to pull her.

Dash quickly calls out, "Wait! Weren't you helping me with tutoring!"

Danny looked at her with a strange expression. Jazz sighed before jumping in telling him, "It's ok, I'll finish your tutoring session. Might be better that way. First hand research."

With a nod the younger Fenton sister called out, "Thanks, Jazz! Bye, Dash."

"Wait! You're coming to my party Saturday, right? It'll be a chance for you to seem me at my rightful setting, king of Casper High." Dess quickly pulls out an invite from his jacket.

Trying to hand it to the retreating female. She sighed before answering, "I see you every day as 'King' was it? You always being mean to my brother and friends, is the sure best way to get a girl to your party. No, thank you."

With that Dess walked a head of Danny to the stairs. Unknown to her that Danny smirked at the jock boy causing his face to go red screaming, "FENTON!!"

"Danny? Why's he screaming?" Dess asked her twins upon hearing his screaming.

He just shakes his head with a smiling, "Nothing at all. Come on!"

With that that they continued down the step to see their father holding a Ghost Weasel. She looked at her brother confused before turning to their father, "You need my help with the Ghost Weasel, Dad? It's still buggy but it should shoot out ambient ghost energy. Just like in your design."