The Beginning To The End

3rd POV
~Flashback~

Y/n, on the floor breathing hard, trying to talk to Bular.

"Bular, my son. What has happened to you?" Her thick accent from Camelot showing, tears coming down her face.

"Aren't you happy, mother? I'm bringing father back. He is going to make peace with us." Bular said/asked, growling noticing Kanjigar coming closer.

"We can work something out. But we can't unleash the terror. We cannot unleash your father." Y/n said, trying to steady her breathing.

"Rest, my queen. My fight is with the Trollhunter." Bular growl quietly, ignoring what Y/n said. Face softening, only Y/n noticing.

Y/n couldn't hear much after that. It was a blur. She could only hear Bular speaking to Kanjigar.

"Its me or the sun. Either way, your doom." Bular smirked.

"The amulet will find its champion. I may end, but the fight will not." Kanjigar said whiling looking at Y/n softly. Before Y/n could reach for him, he forced himself into the sunlight.

Y/n screams and cries so loud, it crushed Bulars heart. He might be cold hearted and evil but Y/n was still the one who raised and fed him. Made him feel wanted and equal.

Y/n's scream caused a burst of magic spread. Everyone around the world felt it but just assumed it was a small earthquake. But Bular being right next to her, was flown back yards away.

Bular wanted to comfort her but knew better. So he made his way to the shadows, continuing to hear his mother's cries of desperation.

Y/n Pov

I limped my way towards Kanjigar stone that shattered.

"My brother. Why? Why?" I whispered quietly. Keeping my head down.

"Ahh. Don't cry sister. I need to see that beautiful smile." I look up to see Kanjigars aura there. (Like the ones in the void)

"Why did you do it? Why?? There was no reason for you to-..." Y/n was put off by Kanjigars hand of her shoulder.

"Well of course there was. I could not defeat him. And I don't want you to feel hatred and guilt for killing a Gum Gum who you considerd a son. I also see bright things for our next Trollhunter. Something none of us Trollhunters have done before. But while our next Trollhunter battles, you must rest."

"Rest?" I asked relieved and confused.

Kanjigar nodded slowly with a smile, "Yes, rest my queen, our savior." He bowed to me then slowly started to dissappear.

Once he disappeared, I softly put my hands on his stoned body and took his pain and let him feel at ease and peace. Knowing he will make it to The Void with the other deseased Trollhunters.

Once that was done, I made it back home, to Trollmarket.