The Reveal: Part 2

Recap:

"Are you saying that she is here? In troll market?" Toby questions with a smile.

"Lets go then we must hurry. But you can't tell anyone where this is. Understood?" Blinky said seriously.

They all nodded and followed Blinky and ARGH. While walking the go deeper and deeper. Continuing, red rudy's glow into a path way. They all look up to see.......

 3rd POV

A beautiful red gem in the air. The gem was surrounded by balls of black and red.

 The gem was surrounded by balls of black and red

(Just pretend Dr.Strange isn't there)

All the humans in the room had were at awe. They could all sense the power in the room. It was something unknown and different to them. Jim could feel the connection to them but couldn't explain it.

"You can feel the connection to her. Don't you Master Jim?" Blinky signed looking up at the trollhunter. In reply, he just nods still staring at the gem. As if his life depended on it.

"Well that is great. And normal. Do not worry Master Jim. It is normal to feel this since you are the trollhunter and she is the huntress and queen. It might be even stronger since you are human. But we will figure it out when we wake her." Blinky rushed out with a huge smile.

"Talk to HER!" The trollhunter loudly exclaimed with both his hands on his head.

"Mama come back!" ARGH stated jumping up and down, rocking the ground.

"WHAT" The other two exclaimed. All of them had mixed emotions.

"Well of course. She said only to wake her if it's absolutely urgent. And it is urgent." Blinky stated, all six of his eyes blinking in sync.

"Collect the herbs ARGH!" Blinky yelled.

~Time Skip~

Once all the herbs were on the table, Blinky started crushing them while everyone else watched. Different facial expressions were showing on everyone's face. Some were negative and, but most was positive.

 "Uhmm.....how long is this process exactly going to be?" The male redhead stated, nervously smiling at the trolls.

"Not long Tobias. We just need to sprinkle the crushed herbs around their gem and speak the incantations." Blinky stated, looking at the book. Claire stood up and walk closer to ARGH and replied, "Then what are we waiting for?"

"Well Lady Claire, the trollhunter must do it." Jim just looked up, eyes widening even more than before." But now this part is very sacred. No trollhunter has awaken the queen because this has never happened before. The harder part is that you, Master Jim, are the very first human trollhunter." Blinky finishes this off with ARGH nodding in agreement.