The Reveal: Part 1

Writer Note: Just to tell you readers that this is an AU but I will be adding things from the series. I do NOT own TrollHunters. Now onto the story!!!!

~Jim Lakes POV~

Living a double life is really hard. I always talked about wanting a little adventure. And I  did....but it came with a cost. 

All day in school I have been thinking about Gunmar. He wants war, I want peace. He is getting stronger and stronger each day. And it's not helping that Toby and Claire have been talking about it all day and still talking about it on the way to trollmarket. 

"Look can we please use the shadow staff to get to trollmarket faster. Blinky said he might have found something to help us." I said signing.

"Of course Jimbo. Let's go Claire bear. Use the oh so godly staff of yours." Toby teased yet order Claire.

Claire just closed her eyes and opened up the portal. We all walked in and headed to the library knowing where Blinky was already at. On the way these lots of trolls greeted us with waves or shouts.

After our little walk to the library we see Blinky and Argh with thousands of book around them but both were whispering secretly to each other. But before I could hear more of what they were saying Toby shouts," What's up wingman?"

And in reply ARGH fist bumps Toby and says, "Sup wingman."

While they continue talking Blinky walks up to both Claire and I.

~3rd POV~

"Master Jim, fair lady Claire, How are you on this fine day." Blinky asks somewhat nervously and they both Claire and Jim sensed it.

"Are you okay Blinky. You seem really nervous?" Claire asked concerned for her friend.

"Yah. Does it have to do with stopping Gunmar." Jim asks but noticed Blinky sensed up and the room became dense.

"Well it kind of does. You see, there is only one solution but i don't know if we should take much precaution." Blinky stated looking down unable to look into Jim's eyes.

"But thats good, right.....right?" Toby exclaimed again after not getting a response out of either of the trolls.

After some silence, ARGH breaks it.

"Trollhunter must know."

Claires eyes shoot up and says, "Must know what."

"Is there something your not telling us?" Jim asks , somewhat curious to what's going to happen next.

"Yah come one wingman, Blinky, we are a team."

Two minutes later, Blinky breaks the tense silence.

 "Do you guys remember the time you asked us about The Queen?" The six eyed trolled asked, swallowing thickly.

"Of cource I do!!" Toby shouted with widen eyes, remembering what happened.

"We almost gotten eaten by all the trolls!" Claire exclaimed walking over to stand next to Toby, arms crossed. 

Jim just sits down quietly.  Wanting both the trolls to continue what they were saying. 

"Start from beginning." ARGH says sitting down.

"Many, many decades ago, there was this young woman who helped all trolls coming together with peace. All she wanted to do was take care of them....starting with Bular." The blue troll said pointing to a book labeled, "The Queen's Beginning"