The Welcoming

Recap:

And there stood a beautiful goddess in Jim's eyes

AND THEIR STOOD THE MOTHER, THE HUNTRESS......THE QUEEN

Y/n's Pov

I've been in that gem for two years. Not the most comfortable place to rest in but I got all the things I would need. I sense dark magic and chaos but not my chaos magic

While lying there, I FEEL the presence... the presence of the trollhunter. It has been a while. I hear Blinky saying the spell in trollish with ARGH in the background. It was finally time.I just knew it was. I start speaking the incantation in my head over and over again. I won't stop until I am out.

BOOM!!!

3rd Pov

Everyone looks up to see Y/n fall down on the ground on her knees. Shethen slowly gets up, eyes glowing with a swirl of a dark blood red and a shimmery blue. The red color was just like Jim's armor when he first had the amulet and the red looked like his armor from when he was in the Dark Lands. Her crown was still on her head with (whatever clothes you like on).

"Beautiful.." Blinky said out of breath but still in awe. Never getting old of the queens beauty and maturity.

"Mama" Said ARGH with his lip pouted.

Claire, Toby, and especially Jim looked wide eyed at her. Still in shock from these actions that just happened in a matter of an half an hour. But not just that, they felt as if the presence of someone so powerful was extraordinary. This person was the most powerful person in troll history, probably in the entire world.

"It has been a while has it not?" Y/n rhetorically said with a smile, her eyes going back to her natural color. As soon as she said that both Blinky and ARGH ran up to her and into a hug. None of the humans in the room has ever seens these trolls so affectionate before. It either has been a pat on the back, a handshake, or a small hug. But never like this they were seeing in front of them.

"Miss you." ARGH stated. She looked up at him. "I missed you too. All of you." Y/n stated to both of them. A light motherly smile greeting them as well.

After a while Y/n's head shot up and exclaimed, "Morgana's Champion." loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone could hear the anger and power she held in her voice when she said that.

Everyone froze, stunned in silence. No one knew what to say or do. Some were of fear, some were out of nervousness. Toby, Claire, and Jim have never seen her anger as you can see it is their first time seeing her. But they have heard she was an angel, flowing with light smiles and always helping other.From what they heard from Blinky, when it comes to family and the people she cares about most...she is seen as merciless and vicious.

The female savior slowly looked across the room to see a young girl around her age physically. She described Claire with black hair with a white stripped piece of hair in the front. Y/n walked up to her, a blank expression on her face.

"Lady Y/n, but you can just call me Y/n." A now present smile on Y/n's face. Claire noticed Y/n's face without any wrinkles and a beautiful natural glow. Yet still intimating.

"Claire Nunez, but you can just call me Claire." The champion of one of the oldest sorceresses stated. A little jealousy showed.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, yet still a smile showed. Then Y/n slowly states, "You carry dark magic with you young witch. The youngest I have seen, right after me of course. You might even be a sorceress one day." Claire did not know but she was relieved that one of the most powerful and respected people approved of her.

The two trolls were honestly surprised their mother accepted a somewhat possessed witch that holds dark magic. It was something hard to respect in the world of magic.

But the two other humans were relieved and still in shock for two different reasons. Toby was shocked that a queen just got out of a gem to save all of mankind. Jim...he was a different story. He was in shock and awe from her beauty and power. An instant connection when he looked into her eyes.

Now all she gotta do is look into his....

Blinky slightly jogs to Y/n with ARGH following right behind him. Then he starts introducing Toby,"And this is Toby Dom-" But Y/n cut him off finishing his sentence."Domzalski." She let out a relieved sigh then hugs him, squeezing his cheeks.

"I am guessing you do not remember me, do you?" She questioned sadly but all she got was a head shake with widened eyes. "Let's just say I am your godmother. I knew your parents."

"What? How?" Toby exclaimed loudly with his mouth open. Y/n slowly lifts up his chin with her finger to close his mouth but it just opens back again. She just gave him a soft motherly smile.

"I shall tell you another time." What no one said was the look on Jim's face. His eyes held fire when she knew Toby but dialed down when she said what she was supposed to be to Toby. But Claire gave him a side eye look.

ARGH and Blinky nod their heads.

"Yes, later." ARGH said with a big and bright smile.

Y/n gave a soft look and smile to Toby who gave her a confused yet bright smile as well. Then she slowly turns to Jim.

"H-hello Y/n... I-i mean, my lady. N-no I mean, hello my Queen." Jim kept stuttering, clearly panicking. Totally obvious to the looks everyone gave him. But while saying his greeting, he bows. With his head down and on one knee.

"No need to bow." Y/n states with a tight- lipped smile. Jim slowly stands up and meets his eyes. An automatic connection that could not be described.

Though Jim still stood with his head down. Y/n slowly lifts his chin with her hands, "Never look down or away from me unless I tell you to." Y/n tilts her head to the side, saying this sternly yet passionately. Jim already knew better than to disobey.

Jim just nods with a 'yes'.

No one really saw but Claire had a jealous look on her face. She knew her and Jim were officially over but she was still in 'love' with him.

"Where is Drall?" Y/n asked, looking around the room with excitement but could still see the worry in them.

"Now this is one of the reasons why we woke you, mother. Gunmar is back and he took Drall." Nerves filling Blinky. All of a sudden the only thing that could be seen was a swirl of blue and red.

Writers Note:

I have now finished the chapter and excited to have Y/n and Jim now to meet along with many other characters. Also, I love writing stories where the females are superior or in higher ranks and that is all I really write about. Female empowerment. I would also like to thank my friend who read this to make sure this was perfect for you. This was 1162 words not counting the author note. Hope you enjoy!!! Bye!!!