~3~

RANBOO POV

The bags were heavy but worth to take them all in one go, as it was so many stairs and people everywhere. I put my bags in one of the empty bedrooms in the dorm I now shared with someone unknown.

I took the room closest to the wall, the one with a window out to the big garden of the collage. I honestly just picked it cause I need good light for filming and streaming...

I took some time to look around and to be all honest did I like the dorm a lot. I had my own room, a small kitchen close to the "living room" area, and we have a big couch.

I heard someone walk inside the little hallway and to the main room.

Yn-
" hello!"
I turned to the voice to see how this person looked like. As I saw her face I smiled bright. At least she didn't look mean-

Mark-
" hi, you must be my new roommate! It's really nice to meet you. My name is Mark"

YN POV

WOW- that was my new roommate? Who was going to tell me 18 year olds can be so tall already!? This guy must be at least six feet.

Hiding the shock from his height I took my hand out and we shook hands. His hands were big too.

She looked around and saw the empty room closest to her. She put her bags there and walked back out.

Yn-
" oh yeah- I'm yn...it's nice to meet you too. "
I tried to not make it awkward but it was kind of hard with so much silence.

Mark-
" so... we have the day off today.. how about we get to know each other's a little better? You seem like a really nice and interesting person "

I smiled and thanked you trying to listen to your voice closely. It was something so known about it...

~words~
~322~