~4~

RANBOOS POV

Yn-

"Oh yeah sure, I was actually going to meet up with some friends. I don't know if you have heard of them before but they are actually streamers.. Tubbo, Wilbur and Tommy."

I tried to hide the shocked expression on my face as I heard her name those names. I was meeting up with Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo too today. And they said i was going to meet someone new... this can't be-

Mark-

"Actually.. I have a lot of things to pack out so maybe i'll just be home.. And then we can talk later today?"

I had to try to save it somehow- i mean i'm wearing a mask out in public but what if she finds out? What if she thinks it stupid, well she hangs out with wilbur and them, but they are brave enough to show their faces. She'll probably tell everyone at the college and then i'm gonna be made into a fool.

Yn-

" oh okay then i understand that but i still have 15 minutes on me before i have to go to take the subway so... it looked like you've heard of Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo. Are you a fan maybe?"

Mark-

"Heh.. no i just tried to think if i've heard those names before, its my thinking face. But i think ive stumbled upon a video or two of the guy named tubbo i think... do you like to stream?"

Yn sat down on the couch and I sat down beside her smiling. She really was one of a kind.. So why was I lying so much?! Why can't I trust anyone?

Yn-

" i have a setup and stuff but it havent really blowed up like tommy's chanel.. But yes i like to stream with friends on twitch."

Her smile was so sweet and i liked listening to her talk. She even had a set up for her streams it seemed like.

Mark-

" dont worry about the blowing up stuff, trust me it much more fun to grow slowly. I mean... uh then you can probably bond better with your fans right? They feel seen if it less people. Then you can answer more in the chat."

Yn-

" i guess youre right with that... oh look at the clock go- i have to go so i dont miss the subway."

Yn stood up and took her bag over her right shoulder.

Yn-

" Byeeee!"

Mark-

" Good bye! Stay safe!"

I sat there just thinking about what I should do now. She's so close to finding out it's me.

Mark-

" heck-! I need to come to town some way too."

I looked at the clock and knew I could catch the subway if I was quick. So I put my shoes on and put my mask on, taking the sunglasses with me just in case it's too obvious.

I ran down to the subway seeing yn, i slowed down and walked in another door than her. This was no good way to get catched by yn.

~words~ 

~490~