~6~

MARKS POV

Yn-
"Wilbur!"
She walked quickly to the ground of people with a big smile on her face. She hugged Wilbur and Tubbo and greeted the others too.

Tubbo-
" finally we all can meet! Yeah this is Ranboo! He's really cool."

I cleared my throat with a nervous look under my mask and glasses. I decided to make my voice a little darker just in case.

Mark-
" h-hey... just call me Ranboo.."

Wilbur looked weird at Ranboo but Yn didn't seem to suspect anything.

Yn-
"Nice to meet you Ranboo ^^ Tubbo talks so much about you it's nice to finally meet the one and only. "

she smiled her sweet little smile and I began blushing a little for no reason. She can't see me under the mask and glasses! Why am I like this!?

We all began walking, talking with each other. Of course they had to get Yn to walk beside me with WILBUR on the other side of her. This can never end well... Yn looks up at me and I looked down at her. Like actually- she's not the tallest..

Yn-
" not to be like that, but I really think you are cool- and your streams are just the best. "

I almost forgot to walk. Why tho!? Fans say stuff like that sometimes. Why is my brain like this!? Now I just have to keep the dark voice without people looking.

Mark-
" uh... thanks Yn! That's really nice. Do you stream as well or?"

Yn nodded and I smiled under my mask. Then Wilbur looked at us.

Wilbur-
" Ranboo what's the name of the collage you've started on again?"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! WHY DID HE HAVE TO ASK THAT!? She'll find out it's her roommate in a second!

Yn-
" oh you've started college here too? Cool! Well then you should meet my roommate.. he's as tall as you and has fluffy hair as you. His name is mark I think."

Wilbur tried not to laugh as he heard what Yn said.
I just didn't know what to say.

Mark-
" Pfft- ju-"
Fuck! I forgot the dark voice!
"Just because he's tall doesn't mean we are going to be soulmates."

Yn-
"Yeah I know that but then y'all can do tall things together, like hit your head in the doorframes and stuff.

Wilbur couldn't help but laugh and looked at mark.

Wilbur-
" can we talk for a sec?"

I walk with Wilbur to the side and tries to look confused at how
without taking his glasses off.

Mark-
" what is it?"

Wilbur-
" she doesn't know you are her roommate!?"

Words
434