~5~

YNS POV

The subway is maybe the most boring thing ever. You just sit there and try not make it all awkward as you are sitting beside sone random smelly person. I sight and soon I can get out of the subway. I began walking to where we were going to meet up as I just took a little time to look at the view.

Mark-
Mark got out and walked another way than yn. He had been here a lot of times with tommy and knew how to get there quickly. He basically jogged and ran to make it even faster. When he finally go there he put on his mask and glasses getting greeted by tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo.

Wilbur-
" there you are- yn is a little late so it's good at least you came.."
he slightly laughed looking a little weird at ranboo.
" you know we are just going to meet up with yn right? She's a safe person you don't need ur mask and glasses.."

Mark-
" I know but you know... "

Tubbo-
"Let him wear the mask- she's probably not going to care anyway. But she's actually a really nice person! Her and Nikki would work well."

Tommy-
" I've never met her actually, didn't she start college here like yesterday or something?"

Tubbo nodded and looked at mark.

Tubbo-
" and so did you, right? Do you like alone or did you get a roommate?"

As mark was about to speak a feminine happy voice interrupted them.

Words:
252