Anniversary

It was a cold night in Yokohama. Chuuya sat looking out the window of his apartment. Cigarette in hand, the man's copper hair tied back into a ponytail, burning like fallen embers.  The redhead sat, looking down at the bright city. His gaze taking in the littering lights, blocking out the stars.

"It's been a while," a brunette man called out.

The scent of cheap whiskey filled the air. "You're drunk, Dazai." Chuuya uttered, glancing at the brunette man before shifting his gaze back to the window. Taking another puff of his Cigarette.

"I miss you, and I can't stop thinking about you." Dazai sighed, a soft smile spreading on the taller man's face as he slowly began to approach the ginger.

"You're just confusing yourself." Chuuya responded, still refusing the look the other male in the eye, "I'm not him Dazai, I'm not Oda.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, anyhow I almost lost this entire story because I didn't save but I was editing it, so I had it saved somewhere else!

Also, fun fact I posted this story before it was complete! Oh, also I would like to thank notyourtypicalbeing for being here since I started writing! If you're reading this right now your comments have made it easier to continue to write! So please go cheek out there stories too! Like always I hope this was sad enough!

Thanks for reading!