Breaking Down

It was a rainy afternoon. Kouyou was resting in her office, until she heard a certain ginger's voice knocking at the door. "Ah, Chuuya come in." Odd, Kouyou wasn't expecting Chuuya this late into the afternoon.

"Did you need something lad?" Kouyou questioned, her features softening after noticing how the redhead looked like he was in the cusp of crying. "Ane-san," Chuuya began, subcoming to his own emotions and breaking down onto the floor. A side of Chuuya that Kouyou hadn't see in four years.

As if on cue, the assassin rushed to the youngers side before closing the door.

Clutching the women's kimono, Chuuya couldn't help but cry. A flip side to the young man one wouldn't expect from the ginger; a part of himself that he never wanted to show to the women in front of him again.

"Chuuya, dear what happened?" Kouyou asked her voice laced with worry.

"Dazai, he left. He left me again Ane-san."

A rage began building up in the older women. Kouyou knew a man like that wasn't meant for the light. "Oh, Chuuya dear," the older women began lifting up Chuuya's chin. The man's eyes red from crying. "Don't cry, a dog like that isn't worth the lost tears." Kouyou continued showing of one of her best smiles.

"He promised Ane-san, he promised to stay by my side. Was it my fault, was I not enough?" Chuuya contemplated his voice breaking into incoherent sobs

Kouyou's cherry red eyes shut closed as she pulled Chuuya into a tight embrace. "Chuuya, lad a man like that doesn't realize how lucky he was to have you, he's ruthless and the truth is that the only thing that man can do is lie." Kouyou comforted; a tear running down her face.

She didn't think, no she didn't want to see Chuuya, a boy she considers family like this over Dazai again.

"Just like before Chuuya, he only broke your heart again. You can't change a man like that. You need to let go, dear."

"But-"Chuuya chocked.

"Please, Chuuya. I just want what's best for you. " Kouyou finished. Her lips fixing into a gentle, pleading smile.

Authors Note:

Oh my, well sorry if this was rushed haha! I hope you enjoyed! Anyhow I really hoped you enjoyed. Thanks for reading! \( ̄︶ ̄*\))