Why can't you go? -pt.1

~~~

-Aw! Stop it Floch! It hurts!

-Haha, c'mon Y/n I'm just joking!

  Floch fucking Forster. You couldn't even tell how much do you hated him. He always were your worst enemy.
    Your story with him happened already in kindergarten. He was first person that made you feel furious. At least one time a day, he would find a way to annoy you. It's was his hobby at this point. It's strange to think that you didn't do anything to him. He was like that form beginning.

-Hi! I'm Y/n L/n, wanna play dolls with me?

-Dolls? It's so lame, who even plays it. Only weirdos like you i think.

    You couldn't tell why he was like that. You would always says that he just was like that.
   You cried angry tears at his pranks and jokes when you got back home. You couldn't stand him. You would complain to your parents everyday about that, but that couldn't do anything about that.
   You lived in small town and there was only one kindergarten. You had to stay there and live with him. As a child he wasn't so bad, but when school started it got even worse.

-Ugh Floch, give it back! It's for my mommy!

-Aw so cute, for you mommy? It would be so sad if someone just... ripped it.

-Floch...? What. NO PLEASE!

  You though maybe he will change. You just lived with him like that. He find way to make you upset basically everyday.
  Finally. Your mother got a better work in different town, when you were in 8th grade. You finally found peace. Of course you have missed your classmates, but soon you meet new ones.
   Jean, Connie and Reiner were like your brothers, and Mikasa and Historia soon became your besties. Best year in your life.

   But you had to say, that was odd to live without Floch's pranks and mean jokes. You were missing it?
Nah, no way... But you had to admit, that you felt something...strange everytime you though about this boy.

   First day of Highschool

7.56

   Your first day at new school. You and Historia were running to your classroom. -What a shame to be late for your first day of school.-  Seconds after you said that to Historia, you were already in your classroom. You got there on time. Historia immediately run into Ymir's hands, and gave her big, tight hug.

-I think we can start our lesson right now.

Your new teacher Mr. Erwin started talking about books, lessons etc. Blah, blah, blah. You weren't interested. You wanted to meet new people and make friends.

-Now, i tell where is your desk. Every table have two chairs, so you going to have partner, and no, you can't choose them. Ok, so first pair- Mikasa Ackerman and Sasha Braus

Class were listening to Mr. Erwin words with a big focus. Most interesting thing so far. With who you are going to sit for whole semester.

-Reiner Braun and Berthold Hoover

-Armin Alert and Eren Jaeger

-Y/n L/n and...

  Finally your turn. You wish that Connie or Jean could seat with you. Every lesson would be much more intetrsting with them.
  You were listening to his words patiently, but when you finally hear them, you couldn't believe what he was saying.

-... Floch Forster.

...

No way. You looked at him with shock. What did he said? Floch is here? No way. It's some kind of stupid joke. But no. In back of classroom you saw tall man figure coming to your desk. You couldn't believe it was him. He changed so much you barely even recognized him. It wasn't same Floch. He sat next to you with. At first he had this cold expression, but when he turned his head to you, you saw that big smirk on his face

-Long time no see y/n.

-So you knew yourself! That's so good. But don't talk to much in class.

  Mr. Erwin didn't know how big mistake did he made.
  Even your friends were staring at you two. They knew everything about Floch from your stories. He is here?  What? I swear if he... And more thoughts were right now on their minds. Reiner and Jean got really mad. Connie too but he was too confused to think about it. They wanted to "talk" to him but Mikasa stopped them.  You and Floch were looking into each other eyes. He saw how your face were shocked. How you cannot believe it.

-This year is going to be so interesting, am i right dear Y/n?

~So, yeah. I made a Floch fanfiction. It's funny because abt month ago i were wishing him to un live himself😇 And forgive me my Polish followers for making it in English, but i don't think there is so many Floch stans in Poland. Btw comment any mistake i made because English isn't my native language, and im still learning!
It's all for now! BYEE~