~Homework~ pt. 3

Soon after you get into your room. You wasn't even looking at him, a bit annoyed by his existence.

- Listen here Floch - you finally opened your mouth after an awkward moment of silent. - I don't want you here, i hope you don't want to be here too. You can... I don't know sit on my bed, take a book or something but don't interrupt me.

He just rolled his eyes, and started looking at your books. You lifted your backpack and started searching for math homework. Not even minute passed after opening your notebook, and you wanted to cry. They already given you and your class three pages of math homework, and with topics from last years.
"Ugh... I don't remember anything" You though. "What Floch is doing? It's a bit too silent here."

You turned back, to see a ginger haired man reading one of your favorites books.
"Man got a taste"

Time passes and your still stuck on the same exercise. "UGH, I HATE MATH"
Even tho you weren't so bad at math and you were doing your best to get good marks, you just forgot about this subjects. And your math lesson with Mr. Erwin were hard to understand. Of course he was a good teacher, but he's learning methods... wasn't.

Floch P.O.V.

"Ugh, im so bored. At least she had my favorite book. She got a taste." I thought. I looked into her side and I saw her be a bit annoyed. "What is she doing" I questioned myself . "Oh... It's math. I could help her but she told me to shut up so..." After a minute of looking at her beautiful and shiny hair, i heard loud sigh. I saw her frustration on her face. "Ugh... I can't stand this woman"

-Y/n?

Y/n P.O.V.

-Y/n?- you heard someone calling you, and then putting they hand on your shoulder. You turned around to see Floch standing above you.- You look tired, don't you need help?

"Floch wanted to help me? He probably want something if he help me...but i need to make this homework. I don't want to look like a bad student on my first week. I give it a try. "

- Y-yes.. - it was much harder then u though to ask Floch for help. -I just, don't remember this topics...

- Let me see... - right after he said that he bend over you, looking at your homework. He's face was centimeters from yours. If you wish you could easy kiss him, but you obviously didn't wanted... right? You feel that you stared blushing a bit. You could feel his breathe on your neck. When he was reading your homework you couldn't help, and started staring at him... you looked at his smooth, red lips...at his dark eyes that in sun looked green... at his handsome face..."STOP, YOU NEED TO STOP, HE'S YOUR ENEMY. YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ENEMIES TO LOVES!" -You were screaming in your head. No way that this man made you had so many feelings and thoughts in just one moment.

- Ok, i got it. You need this example here. It is a+....

Time pass by and you made your whole homework with Floch. You never knew he was so good at math. He never was good at math... Or at any subject. "Maybe he changed after you moved out"

-Thanks... - you said really quiet

-Its nothing. -he also said really quietly, and... gentle. You never heard him saying something like this, and like that. Sound like he really cared about you. It's really a strange feeling. You stared a bit into his eyes after he said that. It was weird moment, but... But you liked that.