- AUGUST 8, 2024 -

WHiH World News

WHiH World News

Christine Everhart, WHiH World News
August 8, 2024
_________________________________________

That video reflects only one truth: Quentin Beck has a 'hate-filled soul', Valaryen says.

Maegya Theadora Rhaenerys Valaryen's comments on viral video and addresses socio-political conflicts in Vienna

It's been about four weeks since the identity of the vigilante Illyris, the Maegya Rhaenerys Valaryen, had been revealed. Theadora Martell, an eighteen-year-old high school student from Queens, was linked to the devastating massacre in London in July. Since the video's release, House Valaryen, the country of Wakanda, and former Avengers Sam Wilson ("Falcon") and Dr. Bruce Banner ("Hulk"), have publicly dismissed its legitimacy.

"It's a deep insult to Tony's legacy and what he died for," said Dr. Banner. "He chose those kids. He believed in them. So why does the world trust a man who showed up just a few weeks ago?"

Since then, the Mother of Magic continues to stun the world. Attending the UN Peacekeeping Ministerial Conference at the Vienna International Centre as a keynote speaker, Theadora spoke about global issues plaguing the Sovrani race and the involvement of magic in a rapidly-developing world.

The establishment of the Sovrani Commonwealth—a nation consisting of Ivorstone, parts of America, and Madripoor—left global leaders and analysts stunned. Theadora's rule was established in the Plaza of Crolaz, a district in Madripoor populated by the Crolazi community. She later executed several noblemen responsible for funding the Scorpion's Sons, a notorious insurgency organization that terrorized numerous countries in retaliation against her. The execution has raised controversy from several political commentators.

"A World of Miracles," an introductory documentary produced by House Valaryen's foreign affairs ministry, the Magister Council, is now the most-watched video ever on YouTube. Theadora herself provides a voice-over describing her culture's semi-mythical history, tracing back to the impact of the devastation of Sovranys, dating 9000 BC. Theadora's family, one of the few who survived the destruction, created Dragofyre, a variant of magic that has survived genetically until 1785, during the reign of Maekor III Valaryen. She details political conflicts with Asgard, the homeworld of the Avenger Thor, and the significance of her ancestral home, Dragonfort. As a camera swoops over the waters of the North Sea, the rocks themselves seem to glitch, and a medieval skyline resembling a mixture of New York, Windsor castle, and Ireland appears. The video goes on to reveal the Sovrani people's hyper-achievements and suffering: their pinnacle of unity under Rhaenar the Dragon, the first Maegyo in the 15th century, the Salem witch trials where dozens of Sovrani were executed under suspicion of witchcraft, and the conflict with Theadora's father, the Mad Dragon Aeres who orchestrated a devastating attack in London in 2000.