seventeen

↠↠↠

↠↠↠

    OLIVIA COULDN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SCOTT WAS SANE. Sure, Olivia Flynn had met some clinically mentally ill people in her life before, not even batting an eye at them, but hearing the fucked up words spilling from Scotts mouth was just about the most screwed up thing she's experienced, or she just simply couldn't comprehend what was actually happening, the words going in one ear then going straight out the other. Now, in her lifetime she had participated ( unwillingly or willingly ) in some shady shit  — as in dealing with a pack of murderous alphas that had murdered her family, being almost murdered by her english teacher ( more than once ), yet never in her life had one of her friends asked to be intentionally killed and then brought back to life before. It was definitely uncharted water for her.

    The sacrificing thing from way back when did not fall under that category for her though.

    Olivia told herself that she was fine with it, fine with Scott killing himself that is. From what he had told her, he had a plan, a plan to revive himself from the dead. The dead. She tried not to think too hard about the nitty-gritty details because that would just cause her head to start spinning which wouldn't do her any good, but in all of her time of being with Scott and his group, she had never done something like bringing back somebody from the brink of death itself, which could astronomically backfire on them.

    She didn't know what she was more afraid of, not being able to revive Scott or the possibilities of another variable. One thing to know about the Flynn is that she liked to have everything planned out to the tiniest detail. Whether it be her afternoon structure or how she would escape if one of her family's missions were to go south, every detail counted. It was an unconscious habit from her father's training, you need to rule out every possibility, next move, whatever could happen next, and be prepared for it. What her father taught her had stuck itself in every crevice of her brain whether she liked it or not. So, a plan where no one knew what could or would happen was absolutely terrifying to her, shook her straight to the bone.

    Trust was a funny thing in which Olivia had little of it. Scott kept telling his friends to 'trust him on this one', but none of them actually did, all frightened about the unknown that crept in the darkest corners of his little plan.

It didn't help that Scotts stupid suicide plan wasn't the only thing on her mind, it was taking up a huge chunk of it and not leaving much to be occupied, most definitely, but she still had another occurrence on her mind. It also didn't help that Stiles had to stand right next to her. Like literally right next to her. She could feel his arms brush against hers every time he moved and she was sure he was doing it on purpose because he would then act like it didn't happen and not even spare a glance at her.

Although, they were playing the 'ignorance' game, so she kinda signed up for it the minute she began to play. It was a nonstop ache in the back of her brain, relentless and annoying. Deep down, Olivia did want to talk about it, longed to bring it out in the open and to know what the actual hell he was thinking when he kissed her the other night. But she would rather eat a sock then be the first one to speak up about it.