two

↠↠↠

↠↠↠

STILES WAS PACING around the grey room un-patiently, and Olivia's eyes were getting tired of following him around. Each step was filled with more anxiety than the last, the sound of his shoes hitting the floor echoing throughout the otherwise silent room.

They had been in the room for about twenty minutes with no sign of Scott, Lydia, or Kira. The strawberry blond had been separated from Olivia as soon as they were ever-so-kindly escorted back inside the building by the two guards, so she had no idea where they were and it was driving her insane.

"Stiles, if you keep pacing like this, you're going to have to put me back in Eichen." Olivia rubbed her droopy eyes, which were starting to feel heavy once again.

Stiles stopped and sighed, turning to Malia whose head was resting on Liv's shoulder lightly. Ignoring Olivia's remark he instead asked, "Do you hear them? Can you hear Scott?"

The other brunette's head lifted from her resting position and looked at him with sad eyes. She huffed out a breath and shook her head.

"Can you hear, Kira, Lydia, anybody? What are they saying?" He rambled out while his hands ran furiously through his thick brown hair. Olivia knew how much his friends meant to him, so she could understand why he was continuously acting paranoid.

She looked at him as he was fidgeting anxiously, pacing around the space that they were being held captive in. Turning to Malia, who still looked defeated, she gave her a supportive smile.

"I can't concentrate. I..."

"It's okay, Mal." Olivia eyed Stiles who shrunk back at the heated glare.

"There's too many sounds and voices." Malia huffed.

Stiles walked over to the two, squatting down in front of the stressed were-coyote. "Just breathe." he said in a soft voice.

An idea then formed in Olivia's head, a memory resurfacing back to a time where she was trying to calm herself down— something that worked well for her and could possibly work for Malia.

"Hey, hey. Malia, look at me."

Malia turned to face her, completely stressed and overwhelmed with all of the buzzing sounds that surrounded her, making it extremely hard for her to focus.

"Think of a time where you were in the woods, the forest. Think of the sounds that you would hear. Focus on that instead of all of the sounds in here. That's your happy place, right?" Olivia instructed the other girl sitting in front of her.

Malia hesitantly shut her eyes and focused. It was hard tuning out all of the voices and the loud sounds from the rave downstairs.

Olivia and Stiles were anxiously sitting side by side, watching her focus and waiting for her to say something. After a solid minute of waiting, Malia opened her eyes, but they weren't her normal hazel brown eyes, they were electric blue, glowing with light.