eight

↠↠↠

↠↠↠

THE BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL WAS FILLED WITH STUDENTS STOPPED IN THE HALLWAY, LAUGHING WITH THEIR FRIENDS WITH THE ANNOYING SOUNDS OF LOCKERS BEING SHUT AND OPENED AT THE SAME TIME FILLING IN THE BACKGROUND. Olivia was also at her locker with the infamous strawberry blond as she put her stuff away and got ready for her free period, while also casually talking about her stalker.

"So they were following you? Like, actually trailing you like in the movies?" Lydia asked as she gaped at her best friend.

Olivia's brows pulled together as she thought aloud, "It was like they weren't even trying to hide the fact that they were following me..." She let her thought trail off. If she was trailing someone, she would at least put in some effort to try and not get caught. It was almost too obvious.

"Then what happened?"

Olivia put away some of her books as she talked, "I went to Stiles's house after I lost that weird person and studied with him until I accidentally fell asleep." She paused thinking to herself as she turned to Lydia, "Actually, he went over to Scott's for something really urgent while I was sleeping-- did you happen to hear anything about that?" She glanced over to her right where Lydia stood with a mischievous smirk stretching her red lips.

"Okay, am I missing something?" Olivia asked as Lydia giggled.

"Oh nothing, just that you slept in Stilinski's bed." Lydia bluntly stated.

Olivia's face turned beat red as those words slipped out. "Wait, no I didn't? I mean yes I did, but when you say it like that-- I have no idea what you're thinking about-- I just fell asleep?" her words came tumbling out as Lydia just stood there like a proud mother.

Olivia had come to a realization that she may have some feelings for Stiles back when Isaac had called her, but refused to acknowledge them at all costs. Anyone that she cared for always managed to either get hurt or die. It's not like the feeling was mutual anyways, so she kept it to herself.

But sometimes she couldn't help but have her eyes getting stuck on the tall sarcastic brown haired kid during class or when they were talking with their group or... but she had managed to catch herself when she was staring and immediately try to distract her mind with something else, hoping he didn't catch her lingering gaze.

The feelings just kinda snuck up on her.

"You so have a thing for him." Lydia pressed while Olivia stood there awkwardly flustered, not sure what to say.

Biting her inner lip almost to the point of bleeding, Olivia starred down her friend who was in front of her. "You're never going to give up are you."

"Never." The redhead squinted her eyes in a taunting way, "Are you finally gonna admit it?"

"Never." Olivia replied sarcastically as Lydia rolled her eyes at her stubborn friend.