21~ Alone Time (pt-1)

TW- slight smut
George's POV

Once i felt like i had hit enough baseballs i decided to train my main men for sat.

they have all been through training before but not like this, i put the ball speed at its highest to see what they really know.

i could tell clay was watching me, i felt his eyes following my every move. my hands trailing down my men's body's, i became more touchy when i noticed him shifting uncomfortably.

he was jealous.

one of the men, his name was jack. he was our newest man and had never played baseball before.

the poor guy didn't even know how to hit a ball.

i saw my opportunity and took it.

i stood behind jack, reaching my hands around his body, brushing against his suit.

my hands on top of his, holding them tightly.

clay was watching me, his eyes looked desperate.

i helped jack get into position and swung at a slow speed ball still my hands on his.

jack may have been taller than me but this made it all better, our body's where pressed against each other's.

i could tell now clay was getting restless, he couldn't stop moving and his hands kept fidgeting.

"hey jack you think you got this now? " i stepped away from the man but still stood in the cage with him.

"yes of course. i will do my best and try to figure out this American sport." he smiled and chuckles as he hit another slow ball

"i will leave it on this setting but when i get back your ball speed is going to the same setting as every one else's got it?" i assured him that this was a fair training session and he had to accomplish his goal.

"yep" he said as he swung as another slow ball.

i went to open the cage gate and saw clay get up and go to the rest room.

tommy was about to get up since he's his personal guard but i waved him down and followed clay myself.

i slowly walked to the restroom. there was stalls so it wasn't like i was going into it with him.

i opened the restroom door and walked in, it was quiet with only one stall closed.

clay couldn't have known i was in there, i shut the door slowly and quietly assuring clay no one else was in the bathroom.

i tip toed over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was so flat, my face wrinkled, eye bags past my nose.

i'm only 24 and i have the face of an old man.

a stressed out, tired, old man.

my thoughts cleared my head when i started hearing slight banging, barley loud enough to hear but it sounded like he was leaning against the stall door.

i approached the stall with ever so slight noise and put my ear against the cold metal.

he was moving, not his entire body, but just enough to make the door move.

i backed away and realized what was going on.

heavy breathing, small movement, leaning against the door.

i smiled and shook my head, knowing i caused his problem.

i thought for a moment, a short moment that felt like an eternity.

i had 3 options.
i could one walk out like i was never in here, two knock on the stall and act like i just walked in, or three.

i had already made up my mind. three was my only choice i could chose.

i knew how to pick a stall door, especially the ones with double sided handles.

i pulled out a small pin from my pocket and slowly turned the lock.

clay noticed because he held his breathe and stopped moving.

i had picked the lock already but had to do something first.

i took my suit jacket off and threw it over the stall door.

clay knew who it was now.

i buttoned down my shirt leaving my chest vulnerable, i undid my sleeve cuffs and rolled them up my arms.

i turned the sink on and got my hair wet, it looked sexier wet.

i looked in the mirror and shook my head, knowing what was about to happen.

i walked back over to the stall door, my shoes with the metal bottoms making the noise.

i pushed my fingers on the door and slid my hand in.

clay brushed his fingers along mine, inviting me in.

i pushed the door all the way in, standing in the door way with slight drool barley on my lip but enough to show my hunger.

clay was staring at me, looking me up and down.

i looked at my watch, the time was now 11:30am.

"15 minutes before they notice us gone" i said and shut the stall door behind me.

clay nodded then smiled. he was still in shock, i could tell.

we stood in silence jusr staring at each other for what felt like an hour but finally i took step forward.

clay took this opportunity and swiftly pushed me against the stall door, he had me pinned.

i may have been the most feared mafia boss, with a real hard ass reputation. but i was a bottom.

i could never admit it to anyone but when it comes into motion i won't stop it.

clay looked me in the eyes and smiled. he knew i was a bottom but there was no way i was going to admit it.

i put my hand in his blond hair, grabbing a handful not very tight but enough.

he roughly pressed his lips against mine, i basically invited him in because i felt his tongue enter my mouth, exploring every possible crevice.

my hands traveled up and down his back, then to his hair again.

clays lips slowly traveled down my neck, he found a sweet spot i never knew i had

my body jolted with excitement as he found it.

he laughed and sucked even harder on my neck.

when he was done he backed away and looked at my neck, almost admiring his work.

"your such a bottom. you know that gogy?" he said to me, his words full with lust and hunger.

gogy

"i haven't heard that name in a while" i said to him and pulled him closer.

"your going to be screaming it when i'm done with you" i laced my words with promise and pushed him away.

leaving him with a major bulge and begging for more.

"your fucking with me right?" he said as he pushed me against the wall again, trapping me in his arms.

1117 words

CLIFF HANGER BITCHES

no but your second chapter will be out tonight or tomorrow, ending this scene.

ty guys so so much.
vote?? :))