28~ so be it.

TW- literally everything. blood, gore, fighting, mental break downs, alcohol, slight suicidal thoughts??
Karl's POV

george was not going to like this. considering he wasn't helping him i assumed he didn't know.

as soon as clay pushed past me i thought for a moment then ran to george who happened to be ranting angirly at wilbur but there was no time.

they saw me run into the room,with a shocked expression on my face.

"karl what's wrong" wilbur and tubbo stood up slightly moving for their guns

"it's clay. he's leaving" i said looking straight at george.

wilbur and tubbo backed off their guns and let out a sigh of relief, george however quickly rose to his feet and began running.

i followed him out the door and watched as clay pulled out in the driveway using one of the guest cars.

wilbur said something through a radio and that's when i saw tommy come running from the lower garage, barley making it to clays car.

i looked over at george, he looked almost emotionally detached. emotionless. shit iv seen this before.

i saw george's brain reboot in a way then i saw george stand straight, anger rising behind his eyes.

i sighed and stepped infront of george.

"don't do it" i said to him in the sternest voice i could pull off.

he said nothing, he just looked at me in the eyes with that "how would you understand" look.

i mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen with george.

this had only ever happened once before, george's last ex, Luke. after they broke up george almost fell into a hole, a hole of desperation and emotionless torture.

being one of the most feared and powerful mafias around george gets almost anything he wants, the poor man can't go a normal day without people crying around him.

luke on the other hand, he cheated on george with some chick named tina.

when george found out, he was furious.

for weeks on end he would spend time in the lowest level. only the highest rankings are allowed down there. being george, wilbur, and tubbo.

the only other people ever down there where the people being held.

everyone knew the bottom level was a prison of some sort, no one knew to what extent though, except me.

(A/N if you want the full experience listen to "be alright" by dean lewis on repeat until the end of the flashback :)) you'll thank me later)
FLASHBACK~

one day i was waiting in george's room because i has to replace his bandage from an injury training.

he obviously wasn't expecting me but when he walked in he froze.

i looked at him and saw his eyes, full of anger yet he looked so drained. i stepped up from the bed to get a better look at him considering the light was off.

he looked almost drenched, in blood?

my mind began racing with to many thoughts to process.

"george?" i said in a tone barley able to hear.

he looked up at me with almost a scared look.

he stared at his hands, his clothing covered in others blood.