chap 11

After Ani left bon went to her room and sat on the bed...she closed her eyes and started remembering all those things that happened today... starting from ani sucking all the chasni from her body to the destruction of her files...from conversation with Chandrachur to Ani's sweet and hot threats...all this was too much for her...so many things happened just in a single day...

She opened her eyes and prayed to god- he maa kiu meri hi zindagi me itna sab ho raha hai ..kiu thora cheyen ki zindagi nahi ji sakti mein...dam ghut raha hai mera...kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai...kya galat hai kya sahi hai...kis ka sath du kis ka sath na du...kisse duri bana k rakhu or kiske pash jau...kuch kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai..

Tears rolled down her eyes...in her 20 years of life she never felt so helpless before...she again closed her eyes but this time she started remembering all the moments that she had spent with her sakha babu...no no Patibabu...8 years ago....

Her life was filled with so much happiness back then...she used to roam around the whole Roy Chowdhury haveli being a zammindarni bahu without caring about the whole world...she used to play as well as quarrel with chote zamindar Batuk... How they both use to fight and either her kakasurji or patibabu had to come to stop their fights... How her som dada who used to get angry on her on the first few days of their marriage turned into a real brother of her and always used to protect her from everyone even sometimes from her patibabu...she chuckled remembering how she used to disturb always her bharibabu and how he used to scratch his head being tired...She remembered all the kulfi dates that she had with her patibabu whenever bondita use to get success in something...how she used to do the morning aarti and after the aarti whole family used to gather in the dining table eagerly waiting for the dishes that their bahu had made with her own small hands...Dishes...(she chuckled more) her kakasurji had to prepare so many papad just to teach her cooking...how foolish she was when she argued with her kakasurji about why Kali mirch is called Kali...it is not good to call anyone black....how she called alsi as aalsi(lazy)...

When ever she faced any problem she would just run to her patibabu and like a magician he used to solve her problem...her jadugar babu....where all those days went...where did that innocent bondita go...what had happened to her...

Will all this day ever come back in her life again...will her life be ever normal...

She gripped the bedsheet almost tearing it...she wanted to again run to her sakha babu's arms...she can't take all this...indeed her sakha babu made her very strong...so strong that she can fight her own problems but..but at the end of day she is also a human...she is not a stone...is it that easy to bear all this alone...she always heard this phrase that life is not a bed of roses but now..now she can completely relate this with her own life...

Already her life was filled with so many problems and now one more is added to the list....her case file...two days...what she would do...if she will work day and night without sleeping too then also nothing is going to happen... nothing...

______________________________________________

Here Ani went home and was thinking what he can do to help his Bondita...his Bondita was really looking very helpless today...and he can't see him like this...his heart was paining...

He went to his study and started thinking what he can do to help Bon..then suddenly one idea came in his mind...yess he can do this...he immediately took his phone and called someone..after having some conversation he hung up the phone...

Ani(smiling)- jaan ab tum bilkul be fikar ho jao...sirf thora samai or fir mein sab thik kar dunga...tumhara carrier barbad nahi hone dunga mein.. bilkul nahi Shona...kisi ki itni himmat nahi ki yoh hum dono ka sapna ese hi tod sake... Good night Jaan...

Saying this he went to his room and slept having a smile on his face....

On the other side bon didn't sleep that night...she tried her best to redo the work..inspite of knowing that nothing is going to happen she still tried to redo the work...till morning 4 she tried to redo the files but then sleep engulfed her eyes and she slept...

At 7 her eyes opened...she became shocked...she slept how could she...no no no...it is 7 she wasted 3 hours... already she was having less time in her hands... tomorrow is the date of hearing...today is the only day she had in her hand...she looked at the papers on which she was working last night...she noticed not even half work was done...

No it is not a time to curse her fate again..she should focus on her work...she got up from her seat had her bath because she need to do Durga maa's arti no matter what happens she can't miss this..after finishing aarti she again started working...

______________________________________________

In was almost evening...bon was still working...she didn't even had her breakfast and lunch...the girl who can't tolerate hunger didn't had food...she was indeed feeling hungry but what can she do she can't even waste a single second...

Suddenly she heard a knock in her door...

Bon- is waqt kon aya..

She got up and opened the door...but found no one..she was going to close the door again but suddenly her eyes fell on the floor..there was a big fat envelope lying on the floor...

She took the envelope and closed the door..and as soon as she opened the envelope her eyes became wide in shocked and her mouth fell open...how is it possible...she can't believe her eyes...her eyes began to have tears in happiness...
______________________________________________

Any guesses...what did bon saw which made her so happy and shocked?

And what did ani decide..how he is going to help on?

Is this envelope and Ani's plan to help bondita had any connection??

Pasand aye to like kar dena 🥺🙏🏻