Now I'm shining (Bright)

Description:

In which Jimin is scared of a lot of things, One of them is judgement and Jungkook isn't scared of anything but the thought of losing Jimin

i.e. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin's journey to announcing their relationship. Chaos ensues but they can't be any less happier.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

I think the universe is on my side,Heaven and Earth have finally aligned─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Heaven and Earth have finally aligned
─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

"Oh wow, You're awfully cheerful." Hoseok points out as Jimin skips his way towards their lockers.

The latter was humming a tune that was stuck in his head as he waves at his bestfriend and opens his locker with a careful sway in his movements.

"Did I miss something?" Hoseok asks, leaning on the lockers and raising his brows at Jimin.

Jimin looks at him weirdly and shakes his head with a smile plastered on his plush lips.

"Of course you haven't!"

"Okay.” the brunet replies accusingly. “So mind if you tell me why you're humming a love song, being all happy and chirpy the first thing in the morning without your coffee, and why you look all polished up and blooming like a sunflower that just grew?"

Jimin opens his mouth to answer but shuts it quickly not knowing how to respond, he closes his locker and faces his bestfriend with a frown.

"First, I didn't know that I was humming a love song."

"Which is weird because you hate love songs." A person butts in, appearing beside Hoseok who carefully slides his hand over the blond's waist and kisses his boyfriends cheek.

"Morning, Babe."

"Good morning, Yoongi." Hoseok giggles out, pushing Yoongi's puckered lips away.

"Cute." Jimin comments, Yoongi stops his ministrations and squints at Jimin.

"Alright kid, What the hell wrong with you?"

"What? What did I do?!" Jimin says, feigning innoncence at the attack.

His friends were all up on his face saying he's acting different and weird and really, He's not.

"You never, and I mean never say anything nice to us when we're being qoute 'mushy and shit.'”

Hoseok slaps his boyfriend and Yoongi rubs the abused spot. 'His words not mine.' he reiterates to his glaring boyfriend.