Shoot (Score!)

Synopsis:

"I don't know how to waltz." Jungkook expressed, scrunching his nose at the thought of dancing. "--but of course."

"Waltz, wildcat? You just sway around." Jimin teased. "It's not that hard, Golden boy."

Alternatively, the whole campus' is intrigued by who their Star Basketball Player is dating; Jimin just has to show them then.

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine
And let the music be your guide

"Hell no dude, You know I hate her."

A high-spirited voice filled the almost empty hallways as the East High's Varsity's Captain ball—Jeon Jungkook, and vice captain ball; Kim Taehyung walked towards their class clad in their casual wear exhibiting relaxed smiles on their faces.

"I'm kidding. I'll set you up with someone after regionals." Jungkook chuckled out, stuffing his hands in his pockets and cracking his neck with a yawn.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at his best friend, bouncing the ball on the marbled floor of Building A while walking.

"You better. It's quite tiring to see you and the  Student Council's president sometimes, you both are so cute you make me feel lonely." Taehyung complained, sliding through their classroom doors and greeting a few people with hand shakes and fist bumps.

Jungkook just laughs and follows him, silently sharing greetings with his team mates and a few of his classmates as well.

"So listen," One of their team mates—Jackson, hollered out.

"We were planning to go out for a few drinks after class, Are you both in?" He asked, pertaining to the newly arrived members as he kicks his feet on the table infront of him.

"I'm sure as hell going." Taehyung agreed out loud, "Not so sure about that big guy over there." the brunet exclaimed, pointing over to the blue haired who had settled on his seat already with his bag haphazardly hooked over the side of his seats backrest.

"Hey come on, Guk. It's just tonight." Yoongi convinced, nudging their captain ball who was biting his lip and staring at his closed phone.

"I'm not sure... I was going to hang out with my boyfriend tonight." Jungkook mumbled, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"You could ask him?" Taehyung suggested, twirling the basketball on his finger and tilting his chin towards the latter's phone. "It won't hurt to ask him."

"I..." Jungkook sighs, he and Jimin did see each other yesterday and he stayed over at his place.

However, Jungkook is only torn with going because even though he wanted to have fun and let loose; he still really missed his boyfriend a lot.