IDC if I'm (with you)

Description:

Party's really weren't Jungkook's forte, but being with Jimin was.

(i.e. Jungkook's insecure and Jimin always always knows what to say.)

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

I'm at a party I don't wanna be at and I don't ever wear a suit and tie

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

It was suffocating.

The night was young and the party was full of buzz, and the booming music was almost but not quite loud enough to clear out the sound of small talk and clinking of untensils inside the venue.

Jungkook's also sure he's heard almost ten people call out his tattoo's but that could just be his anxiety speaking to him, After all he isn't used to crowded places to begin with.

He had entered the venue a few hours ago well dressed even though his tie almost choked him to death, even managed to get past the body guard up front asking him for his invitation and casting a second glance at the lines of ink peaking out on the skin of neck.

Jungkook had just uncomfortably tightened his tie even more to hide it.

He was aware he looked intimidating but atleast he had entered the party without any fuss.

The things he was willing to do for Jimin, really.

Jungkook shrugs his increasingly bad mood off of his shoulder. It's his boyfriends birthday for pete's sake! He needed to get it together. He already feels inadequate enough tonight and he shouldn't rub off his negative energy onto Jimin's.

Jimin deserved to have a perfect birthday party and only feel joy, and he refuses to be a burden right now.

Despite his self pep talk Jungkook still felt more alone than ever, sure he had Taehyung and Yoongi beside him talking in hushed and flirtly whispers but he still felt out of place.

To add up to his concerns everyone in the room looked classy except him, making Jungkook feel more horrible because he just knew he looked like he didn't belong in there.

Jimin really was out of his league.

His drink was already half finished, droplets of water building up and sliding down the exterior the wine glass. He was already a tad bit tipsy because of how much he drank and the heat was too much for him so he finally decides that enough is enough.