SEVENTEEN. stalkers for pain

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ XIOMARA AND NAT USED ONE OF TONY'S HOLOGRAMS TO WATCH HYDRA'S SECURITY CAMERAS. They sat around the kitchen island, their eyes locked on the screen. They needed to find the best entrances so they and the other agents could get in with ease.

"Hey, is it just me, or is this wall kinda weird looking?" Xiomara pointed to one of the outside walls.

"Part of it is.. it looks lifted." Nat squinted. "I'm pretty sure it's a secret door."

"But what does it lead to? None of the cameras lead to-" Xiomara bit her upper lip yet again. "Have you seen any S.H.I.E.L.D or S.W.O.R.D agents yet? Like, at all?"

"They're in the wall..." Nat agreed, letting out a tired sigh. "HYDRA's literally hiding them in the walls."

"Wait, so there are four doors and seven agents? Two people to each one. Someone would have to be on their own, but still... simple math!"

"Yeah, but we'd have to get through whatever traps they have set up. Fury and Rambeau are too important to lose." Nat explained as a metaphorical lightbulb shined over Xiomara's head.

"S.H.I.E.L.D has these little bombs that have chloroform gas in 'em. You can't run from 'em. By the time you realize that they're there, you're on the floor. We go in, absolutely bomb the place, wear our gas masks, and get the agents and dip." She could picture the plan in her head as she gave her explanation.

"Chloroform is deadly as hell! It takes one inhale to absolutely destroy your insides. Suppose the HYDRA agents tear our gas masks off?" Nat proposed as Clint entered the kitchen, approaching the silver fridge. "Besides, isn't that illegal?"

"What's illegal?" Clint inquired, searching through the fridge's contents. "We know all about illegal."

"Chloroform." Nat responded, the man shaking his head.

"Dominguez, you're talking about the nitrous oxide bombs?" Clint opened a bottle of water and closed the fridge. "I thought we used chloroform!" Xiomara defended as he turned to face the woman.

"Uh, yeah, we did... 60 years ago! During World War II!"

"I made a mistake. Sue me."

"Whatever the gas is, are you proposing that we break into the Triskelion and steal it?" Nat looked to the tanned woman, who gave a sly smirk.

"Are you trying to say that you're against it? I mean, we're fighting crazy Nazi robot people." Xiomara shrugged. "I'm just saying, they probably wouldn't be too upset. We'd be using the weapons for good, right?"

"How would we get there?" Clint sat at the kitchen island, taking a sip of his water. "Stark's jet got us to Selkirk."

"Tony can get one of his self-driving cars here or something." The tanned woman suggested. "We don't have a lot of weapons here. At least, not enough to take down a whole Nazi party."