Eight

After work Randy grabbed a few movies and we headed to Stu's for the party. "So, is Sidney talking to Billy after what he did?" I look over at Randy as he turns into Stu's driveway. "Yes. It wasn't him. His phone records were clean," I told him. As soon as he parked I jumped out of the car. "So she won't go out with me if I ask?" He yelled as he ran after me. "Sorry, Ray," I said, stopping and turning around to look at him. "I don't think she will. She's with Billy." He rolled his eyes but nodded and we headed inside.

The house was full of high school kids drinking, dancing, and talking in groups. As soon as I walked into the house I looked around for Stu. He of course was in the kitchen dumping beer into a funnel that was attached to a tube inside some asshole's mouth. "Having fun?" I asked, hopping up onto the kitchen island. Stu looked over at me and smiled. "Hey, baby!" He stopped what he was doing and came over to stand between my legs. "I was wondering when you were going to get here. Did Ray grab some movies?" He asked, his hands gripped my hips.

"Yeah. And as always they all have Jamie Lee Curtis in them," I said. He leaned forward and attached his lips to mine. "Foods here!" I pulled away to see Sidney and Tatum walking into the kitchen with bags in their hands. They set them up on the counter beside me then we went into the living room.

Sidney sat up against the arm of the couch, Tatum beside her, then me and Stu on Tatum's other side. "Prom Night, Terror Train. Why do all these movies have Jamie Lee Curtis in them?" Sid asked and looked at me. "Hey don't look at me. Randy's the one who grabbed them," I said. "She's the scream queen," Randy said. He knelt down beside the arm of the couch near Sidney. "She should be with a set of lungs like that," Stu laughed. Tatum looked at me and Sidney, "See tits." I laughed and leaned back into Stu. His arms wrapped around me tighter.

[DoorBell]

The doorbell went off and Stu jumped over the couch, falling as he did. "Hey Tate, grab another beer will ya? There's beer in the garage," he said. She scoffed, "what am I the beer wench?" I stood up pulling her with me, "I'll go with you—" I yelped in surprise from the feeling of being picked up and thrown over Stu's shoulder. "Sorry, but you're coming with me," he said. He slapped my ass and I hit him on the back. "Stu! Put me down," I whined as he walked to the door and opened it. He ran back into the living room, "You'll never believe who's here! It's that chic from Top Story!" Stu said. I looked up to see Dewey and Gale Fucking Weathers walk in.

Tatum called Dewey over to her while everyone surrounded Gale. "Stu, put me down. Stu!" I said. He set me down but kept his arms around me. "What the fuck is she doing here?" I asked. He shrugged, "I don't know, baby." I watched Tatum walk into the kitchen towards the garage and then Sidney walked over to Dewey. I pulled away from Stu and walked over to them. "Have you found our father?" Sidney asked. "I'm afraid not," he said. "Should we be worried?" I asked. "Not yet." Sidney sighed and walked away and I walked back to Stu.

An hour later and people were starting to leave to be home for curfew. "Happy Curfew!" Stu said. "Nice party, Stu," some chick said, stopping in front of him where he was standing by the door. I moved in front of him and smiled, "bye." She scoffed and rolled her eyes but left. "Someone's jealous," Stu whispered in my ear, his arms snaking around me. "I am not jealous."

"Tatum, come on! Do you know where she is?" Sidney looked at us. I shook my head. "She probably got pissed and left. You know how she gets," Stu told her. Sidney sighed and then we jumped when Billy pops up. "BOO!" Sidney stumbled back a little in shock and my hand went to my chest over my heart. "Oh Billy, Hey!" Sidney said. Stu put his finger on his chin like he was thinking, "Mmm.... Billy. What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was hoping to talk to Sidney alone," he said, looking at Sidney. "You know if Tatum sees you she'll draw blood," I told him. I didn't miss the way he raised his eyebrows at Stu when he looked at him. Like he was telling him he took care of it. That ""it" being something I wasn't sure I wanted to know what it was.

"You know, why don't you guys go up to my parents' bedroom? So you guys can talk, whatever," Stu smirked. I elbowed him and he let out a huff. "Subtlety Stu, you should look it up," Billy told him. "No it's okay we need to talk," Sidney said. I looked at her, "are you sure?" I asked and she nodded, holding out her hand to Billy who took it. Billy hit Stu as he walked by. "Ooh! Ow!" Sidney and Billy then walked up the stairs to Stu's parents room.

"What's leatherface doing here?" Randy asked, coming up beside us. "Cute, He came to make up," Stu told him. His arms wrapped around my waist tighter, his chin resting on my shoulder. "There goes my chance with Sid. Damn it," Radny said. Stu stood straight, let go over me and shut the door. "As if, that's all I'm going to say, as if," he said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away. "Oh really Alicia? "As if" I'm going to check on them," Randy said. "Don't you dare!" I turned and pointed a finger at him in warning. There were still a few people here who didn't care about the curfew and wanted to watch a movie. They had ended up putting in Halloween because of course they did. It's a classic and everyone loves it. I'm a little surprised that some of them haven't seen it.

Stu led me into the kitchen and grabbed us each a beer. "So what was that look between you and Billy?" I asked. "What look?" He asked, opening his beer. "Did you plan this? Sid told me what happened after I walked away today. Her conversation with Billy. Why's he so pushy on the whole sex thing?" I asked. Stu looked at me and smiled, "he's not being pushy, babe. But come on. Ever since — she won't even let him touch her," he said. My eyebrows shut up, "our mother was raped and then brutally murdered, Stu. We found her that night. All the— there was so much blood. She's terrified of that happening to her. Of course she curled into herself. People already say that we're going to turn into sluts like our mother was. Sidney wants to believe she wasn't like that. Unlike me she was really close to her.

"Billy needs to keep his dick in his pants and fuck off. If she's not ready then he needs to respect that. I only gave in to you because I was ready. Truth be told, I've been ready for a while. I just wanted to make sure you were the one I wanted to take it." He looked at me with a blank look that only pissed me off. "Maybe it was a mistake," I whispered. I turned to walk out of the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist, spinning me around and into him. "I'm sorry," was all he said before he kissed me and then led me into the living room so we could join everyone watching the movie.