𝐒𝐞𝐱

Lᴀᴜʀᴇɴᴄᴇ Pᴏᴠ:

My hand gripped the back of her neck as my lips traced her collarbone her soft moans echoed my ears I felt her tap my hips signaling for me to jump.

I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck

Her hands rested under my thighs as she set me against the counter at this point we were making our aggressively

Are tongues traced each other's mouths as we gripped each other's bodies.

I reach behind her back and unclip her bra throwing it somewhere behind me

My hands immediately grip her breasts, she moaned into are kiss as I pinched and pulled her nipples.

("Take this off") adalen spoke mentioning towards my top

Within a quick second I take off my shirt my bra and my leggings leaving me naked in front of her.

She ran her hands up and down  around my exposed body until she got to my thighs and she stoped and looked at me

Her eyes showed so much love and passion
("Your so beautiful") she whisper as she pulled me back into a kiss

I sat back from the kiss and tug on her shorts with my hands ("Take it off") She does what I say and pull down her shorts kicking them off

I reach down and grab her dick tugging her closer to me.

I sat before her my eyes ranking over her figure just the look of her naked body aroused me.

I griped the base of her dick as I spread my legs, rubbing her tip teasingly through my slit a couple times.

My legs were spread wide my pussy was wet and open ready for her.

Her body shuddered as she sucked in a breath she restrained herself from talking control.

Adalen whined grabbing onto the edge of the counter ("Please don't tease") she was gripping the counter so tight that her knuckles were turning white.

I grasped the base of her Dick while pushing her inside of me I gripped her forearm in slight pain As I felt her move deeper in me.

She moved her hips slightly letting me get used to her size before she began fucking me like no tomorrow

Her hands possessively gripped my waist moving me with her thrusts are moans bounced off the walls throughout the quiet house Nothing else could be heard.

I pulled her body on top of me I wanted to feel her warm skin against mines as she fucked me, my hands run throughout her hair gripping and pulling it knowing she secretly liked it.

I felt Adalen pace quicken making her dick hit the right spots

My eyes rolled back as I cried out ("God, yes keep going")

My hips Rised matching the rhythm of her thrusts that got faster and faster.

A series of slippery sounds echoed throughout the room cutting off are loud moans and whimpers for release and in pleasure.

My body arched against adalen
As she smoother her face in between my breasts licking and sucking them.

("Fuck,Laurence") adalen moaned as her orgasm quietly approached.

Adalen wrapped her arms around my waist and shoved herself deeper inside of
("𝗢𝗵,𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 yeah right there fuck!")

I grabbed her face in my hands and pushed my lips into hers as my orgasm feel over me, my legs shook as I screamed into her mouth my cum dripped down her dick and onto her balls.

Adalen gave one last hard thrust before cumming inside of me. ("Mmm fuck") she whimpered quietly throughout her heavy breathing.

I laid limp against the counter my legs spread wide exposing my clenching pussy, my legs still Trembled Violently around the older women's waist.

("I-") stops herself mid sentence and let out a chuckle and shook her head

I sit up and place the palm of my hand on her cheek
("Hey") I softly say with a smile

She smiled back at me showing her pearly white teeth ("Hey")

Looking into her eyes I could see the Deep affection she had for me even tho she didn't say it I could see it and that made me happy but also very frightened  by the fact

She softly picks me up in her arms like I was a fragile
("Let's to bed ok") She pecked my lips softly and started walking down the hallway.

-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ♡︎