Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning still hot but this time I was sweating a lot more. Did Peter pour water on me?
He couldn't. I mean there's no way he's too terrified to pour water on me I would kill him. There is no way in heavens he would pour freezing cold water onto my head. I put my hand to my forehead and wiped I looked at my palm and it was water he did pour water on me. I was going to get him back this time but I had to think of a plan. I know how bad Peter loved me so I had to figure out a way to act like I was cheating when I really wasn't. Felix...
I ran out of the cabin I ran straight into the forest looking for Felix everywhere. In the middle of the forest I stopped and I looked around nothing was around not even a single person. My head started flooding with my little sister screaming help and my father and mother shouting and arguing. It hurt my head so much I didn't know what to do. I tried everything to make it stop but for a couple of weeks it did but until I came here it started. I almost fell over but I fell into someone's warm arms. Felix.
His bright blonde hair, and his gorgeous smile with rosy cheeks. I couldn't stop but stare at him and my cheeks went a little red. He lifted me up back onto my feet until I was standing straight up.
"Eva? Why are you here?" Felix wondered.
"I was looking for you," I smiled.
"Looking for me?" He asked again.
"Yes, Peter poured water on me so will you help me with a plan?" I asked.
"Ok. Peter does prank a lot of people so sure I'm in," he laughed. "What's the plan?"
"We pretend kiss. And when Peter comes in we can act like we're cheating but eventually will tell him it was just a plan to get him back," I laughed.
"Great idea, that's the first best idea I've heard in ages," he laughed.
Me and Felix walked back into the neverlands camp set. We walked past the campfire where Peter and the rest of the last boy sat. Me and Felix started running into the cabin shutting the door behind us. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh but it eventually escaped. Both me and Felix started bursting out laughing uncontrollably. It was like a virus has infected us, like we can't stop laughing. It feels like a new virus the laughing virus but we both know that virus will never become existing.
We eventually stopped laughing and someone knocked on the camp door. I creeped over to the door and looked out through the window. It was Peter with a worried look he pulled out a key from his pocket and I ran over to Felix pretending to kiss him. Peter walked in the look of horror and shock on his face was hilarious. A tear started running down his face and he ran out of the cabin. We stopped Felix finally let go with me and stopped pretending. Well did I really hurt Peter?
Felix walked out quickly very worried about Peter. I felt like this was all my fault so I jumped onto the bed and covered my head with a blanket. I fell asleep way too quickly in the morning rose.
I woke up lifting the blanket from over my head all of the last boys standing there including Peter. Felix didn't look too happy neither did the rest. Peter fell onto the floor and began crying like I've never seen him cry before. I got out of the bed and trying to help him he completely pushed me away.
"Why Eva?!" Peter screamed while crying.
"What did I do?" I asked.
"You kissed Felix and you enjoyed it!" He screamed again.
"No! I didn't kiss him!" I scream.
Everyone's faces turn to shock when I said that. I felt like I was going to get kicked out of Neverland for making a prank even though Peter makes pranks every single day. Peter doesn't get how much it hurts me when he makes pranks when he pours water over my head or when he pretends to be gay kissing Felix. It hurts me so much I can't even express my feelings like I'll get thrown away like a banana peel. I can't get thrown away like a banana peel I don't want to feel this guilt anymore I don't want to die either I just want to forget anything ever happened. The pain just won't leave me alone about my little sister and my mother and father.
Peter walked off angry I'm not happy with me out of the room like I was forgotten out of his life forever!

Falling for captain hooks daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें