Chapter 4

Once again feeling locked up in a cage that I can't get out of. Peter helped me get out of that cage once and now he's thrown me back into the cage. The rest of the last boys ran off to go catch Peter before he went to go kill someone or kill something. What have I done?
I covered my head once again with the thick white blanket. I missed Peter the smell of his cologne on the blanket made me miss him even more. The smell of blood and his cologne mixed made me want to cry. I just wanted him back I just wanted to see him one more time before he left me in the cage. I covered my mouth begging myself not to scream even though I was begging to scream. I finally calm down and I let go of my mouth falling asleep until midnight. I woke up wanting to kill.
I got out of the bed no one was in the cabin with me only myself and I. I quickly got dressed into something else and put on my trainers. I run out of the cabin and into the woods. The smell of blood was coming from somewhere but I didn't know where it was coming from. I kept walking the smell of blood getting stronger every step I took. I looked behind a tree Peter was there with an axe chopping something up. With blood splattered everywhere. I took a deep breath in and I exhaled I knew I could walk up to him and talk to him about this calming him down but I should've known this was not a good idea.
I came out from the tree and I only took two steps towards Peter before I quickly turned around. He looked at me dead in the eyes telling me to go but I wouldn't move. Refusing to take any steps back or refusing to go back to the cabin he stood up letting go of the axe. It fell down to the floor. He quickly turned around to face me looking at me disappointed and filled with anger. My rage got worse just staring at him made me even more angry. I looked at him giving him a quiet snarl. And a growl escaped he took a step back confused and surprised. Both of our faces filled with anger and rage we both couldn't take it. Peter ran back to the cabin hoping this was all a dream I ran the opposite direction. I had to kill something.
I got deeper into the forest picking up a sharp stick that I could kill very easily. Something kept running around me it made me fill with rage even more. My anger was getting uncontrollable and I had to kill something before I got out of control and killed someone. I saw a deer and chased after it. The deer kept running but I didn't stop it was running towards the camp when we hit the camp it stopped and I stabbed it with the stick. I stabbed the deer over and over again making sure it was dead. I stood up blood covering my clothes and all over my face leaking from the deer. Its eyes went white begging for Mercy.
I walked off leaving the deer there. Letting the other animals feed on it finishing it. I walked away back into the cabin where Peter was sitting. At the same small table Peter was sitting at that table just by looking at him he was sorry about everything. I still was a bit angry looking at him but my rage was all gone just by killing a deer with a small stick. Killing the deer felt very relieving and relaxing finally killing something in my path. I took out the bubble that was holding my long, dark blonde hair up in a ponytail. After taking out the bobble I threw it at Peter making him look up at me realising I was there waiting for a reaction. He got up and he walked towards me I was expecting a slap across the face but I got something else...