blessing

Hello doctor nurse and hospital staff thanku all for your cooperation this. 2 3 days began mess for us and the society but , its blessings for us that we saved the patients and provide support to the parents .... , thanku everyone for their cooperation, please get rest and eat healthy food ,yay everything is fine now, hmm dr. min hope everyone will leave well now dae.
dr. Jennie dae intern oh, iam very happy for you , you've treated the patient , someone remind me thats its my duty ihave taken tha oath and i have to make the oath come true dae your right dr. Jennie then you have treat the one.. actually iam thinking intern oh but you know na things between dr.taehyung and me yes but dr . Jennie. its just lunch or dinner treat him in the cafeteria thats all oo wait you've given the good idea okk i will do it then .

what are you waiting for dr. Jennie just treat him okk bye bye
......
hey taehyung , oo Hello somi its good to see you again, when did you came back to seoul aa its been 2 days i got here for the meeting but its just arrival and. look what happened. its okay now everything is fine, don't worry i taught , its been a long time ive should meet you so i came here, this is for you ... thanku let me hug you ani ani 3 2 1 okay .

dr. taehyung ......😯 dae dr. Jennie , oo iam sorry sorry , ani you can come but you have patient right ani shes. not my patient , no no iam not his patient iam taehyung friend ohh okay btw nice to meet you iam somi hm nice to meet you to dr. jenni kim , you both can talk ill take my leave no no you can feel comfortable around us don't worry ... okay then ill take my sit ... btw your saying something no no its not urgent will talk later you can continue ...

taehyunga, mrs kim invited you and me in home for dinner , dae she came here to tell me all this ,make some time she even came to visit you dae i know but i have busy schedule so give someone your duty hmm will see. .. oo btw wear this white shirt 👕 its suits you more .

jijaaa why i feel so jealous , he even taken the shirt, calm down Jennie why so jealous of her
..... okay iam leaving hm bye bye takecare hm you to....

dr. Jennie iam free now tell me what you want to say hm i want to treat you dinner wae because you help me alot to overcome the situation thanku so much for helping me... aa its okay.

dr. Jennie so when will you be free tell me that day will go on resturant iam free tonight okay then will meet at 7 pm ill text you the location of the restaurant sure, dr. jennie ooh jijjaa i will got some time to spend with her omo my Jennie. iam going bye .

... hello gaon dae Jennie i need your help wae what happened no no nothing happened iam coming home then i will tell you okay hmm

whose calling dae mom what happened , taehyung my child what happened to you mom., hey taehyung this is somi , can you come home wae what happened aunty is not well. may be she went to hypoglycemia or i don't know when i reached your home , i saw her fell on the ground i don't know what to do please can you come home ... just he there with mom iam coming back okay .
aunty he is coming oo thats relief now just pretend that iam sick okay , but why all this acting for you know he is to busy to comeback home so i planned and see he will come home soon hmm okay aunty now tell me what should i do just asks servent to prepare dinner ok

.. tell me what happened Jennie gaon listen,. i asked taehyung for dinner waa what, did you ask him hm ... actually he helped to overcome my trauma so i decided to treat him fir helping me .. hmm so tell me what should i wear, ok wear this light pink gown i u sure yes it will suit you okk then, i will ...... she look so excited may be she started feeling for him again ....
....
see you in the Next chapter guyzz .....