hurt 💔

Jennie getup now , Jennie its  time to go see uncle aunty ,haa jijaa my head hurts .. hmm go washup and drink this it will help your headache , did  min drop me home are you taking about dr. min dae he very good looking handsome guy hmm should i tell shin that you have another crush sure tell him, ignore all these why your face is red, ani ani its just like that don't lie Jennie tell me what happened yesterday dr. min already told me.

i tell her everything don't cry jennie , last night taehyung call me  wae  to know about you , just ignore him i can't her mother sue me once again and my family, i don't want to separate  taehyung and her mother .. so i decided to stay away from him Jennie can you do that I know i can't but i try my best to do . ill support you what ever you do Jennie ..
..... car horn ..
  who's making noise jijaa... ohh Hello 👋 girl,omo jennie Jennie come here dr. min came here what yes...
phon ring __
hey  jennie i came to  attend the memorial service of your parents oh so sweet of you ill be waiting for you both  okk will be coming down within  2 mins ...

good morning nurse seon, i went away from there nurse seon please wait yes dr. taehyung iam  really sorry for what happened yesterday .

dr. taehyung  please think before you speak  and learn about the truth first don't say sorry to me .... this sorry should be come  for dr. Jennie, thats why i came here  is jennie came to the hospital  no dr. taehyung she taken the half day off she be in the hospital around 2. or 3 pm okk sure nurse seon thanku .

..... Jennie still your with dr. min , she's having fun might be
dr. taehyung dae dr. oh ot is ready  surgery will be start within 1 hr okk ... is  dr. Jennie attending the surgery no ... on behalf of her dr. min will perform ok
hmm she's to busy to do even surgerynow, hmm great dr. Jennie 

thanku for the ride min, dae dr. min your so handsome as well as caring to my pleasure ms gaonshi , Jennie your hand wound is  fine its deep cut so it take time  to heal why didn't you apply bandage 🩹 i didn't get time, after visit ill do for  some time i  wrapped the wound with  small handkerchief okk .

...dr min please come with me we first do visit to them then Jennie will go wae. .. hmm she always go alone to meet her parents and talk to them ok sure ill respect her choice lets go,
...... Jennie iam sorry i can't stay with you i got emergency call from the hospital , dr. taehyung is waiting for  me to start the surgery  its okay min you got and attend the surgery ill join you later okk sure bye bye..

Jennie go meet  aunty uncle  hm  gaon .

.......mom dad good morning , how have you been , and your daughter is doing well to don't worry about me, but this  it getting a little mess but don't worry your daughter she is very strong and she can face anything perfectly, don't cry jennie you have to be strong ....i said myself. ill take my live mom dad see you soon 🙇
Gaon lets go  where are you going jennie , drop me at hospital , although i can't do surgery but i have to go to the hospital , i can't control myself but Jennie what will you do just walk  around the hospital okk sure ... lets go then ....
you know gaon i met mom dad but i  don't feel happy i taught this time i bring taehyung with me to see  them but i can't make it and i feel there will be no future for us , dont say like that Jennie if taehyung will know what happened to you and family then he will definitely come back to you. I know but  his mother won't let that happen , hey wait wait gaon hospital is already came ..aa jijaa i almost forget .... okk ill see  later okk bye bye

ohh finally your arrive mr. min dae dr. taehyung  sorry for the delay , what this getup for we'll talk later lets get back to the surgery, ok sure but we have to safe the patient at any cost  yes  will do our best ...

.......
see you in next chapter guyzz....