hmm

alarms .. ring 
  its feel so good today good morning jennie i said to myself 💝 lets get ready today iam going to meet my mom dad  with taehyung which i promised them ...

text ..
did you get up , huh iam getting ready what about you ... on the way to see you okay then , ill be down ..

.. omo he's coming and i didn't wash up hurry up Jennie.

at downstairs --
.... where is she , sorry sorry i was late no no its alright  lets go come sit dae .
had  your breakfast ani i didn't get time , hmm i knew  let's eat first no no ... ill eat after we met mom dad okay Jennie  .

i  did promised to my mom dad that ill bring taehyung if he became mine that why i asked  you to come thanku Jennie
huh for  what for coming in my life again and giving me chance too.

we reached -- lets go then Jennie i bring flower for them I don't know what they like don't worry its okay
come ... mom dad , look what i promise to you i bring taehyung to meet you and now he's my boyfriend cum fiancee too .... iam here to tell you that soon we're going get married .

Hello , mom dad Jennie is good with everyone , iam sorry that iam very late i bring these for you , and i promise that i will takecare of her
i bow 🙇to them ...

we seated for a while ...
Jennie are you okay  huh iam good , iam happy that jensu you ohsun gaon minjae and everyone is their for me and i feel blessed to have you all ...
i love you Jennie love you 2 taehyung 💝❤️ i hug her .

lets go, but Jennie  its already time taehyung we have to go hospital too hm I know but you didn't eat anything  will eat at canteen now come lets go okay.

your so stubborn Jennie ani only  when its you not with others 😛🤣 huh after marriage will see who will become more stubborn you or me okay .

hey Gaon , why didn't you came  sunjae is not well that's why couldn't attend Jennie birthday event  what happened to him why didn't to notify us you'll get worry thats I don't want toh ruin the fun , don't worry now he's fine shin is  taking care of him i came to meet Jennie huh but she went hospital okay then ill go meet her let me drop you ani you enjoy your eve ill go by myself okay then see you .

at hospital 🏥

lets go to canteen , thanku Jennie iam feel  very hungry , i like the food here huh they make  everything very tasty hmm ....
come will seat here ... . Jennie a familiar sound came to my ear i turned around an saw gaon iam so happy to see her because my besti is here ...

Jennie i missed you so much me too dear sorry' i couldn't attend your birthday don't say like that its okay and congratulations 🎉 to both of you for getting  married iam happy for both of you .

hey taehyung how's iam good missed you to same here but where is my little  champ sunjae is not well so shin is taking care of him why what happened to him he get diarrhoea but now he's fine .

gaon you should inform us we came to see him , i should but I don't want disturb you all  that's why i didn't really how can you think we're family... huh iam sorry next time ill tell you fisrt if anything happens

Give him ors solution , it will make him hydrated okay dr.

had you breakfast  gaon no then it with us anni i have to live shin and sunjae need me ill come in your  wedding  yes you have too , i won't ask you to stay because sunjae needs you we bugged each other see you soon babe me to bye take care .

iam happy for her and shin she made a great family .... Jennie we will make a good family to yes ☺️

see you  guyz in next chapter ❤️