you me

Jennie thanku for giving me this chance thnku so much jennie dae my phone started ringing oh sorry i have to take the call ok .

.... dae  jensu where are you iam getting bore Jennie wait there iam Coming  in 2 mins okk come fast hmm .

taehyung i have to go wae what happened Jennie no nothing happened my bro ani my friend is waiting for me he was alone there oh okk lets go back then hmm.

.... btw Jennie hm you look so cute in this dress this colour suits you thanku

its my friend choice he suggest the dress to me ... you friend have a nice taste dae i know ,  did you know why shin holding these ceremony a  i don't know Jennie even since morning i kept asking him but he's saying just wait for the evening i said okk boss 😂 jinjaa he's to much .
see you later  but where is your friend there he is okk .
.... waa he's so heighted jinjaa why didn't I know about his friend
ohh 😯 finally your back Jenni, i told you you'll get bore in the party no Jennie ,you were  not there  and i don't know anyone how can i stay here like that i was feeling alone aww my jensu now iam here enjoy with me  ... dae ....
hmm these smile on your face did something good happen to you dae someone did apologies to me omo jinjaa who's the one Jennie you'll know later so this is the reasons you were sad all this time ani ani.

.... Hello there attention please  .. iam shin , iam sorry for waiting you all since thr morning now the suspens is over ... here i annoced the occasion why iam throwing these party ...
so the wait are over .

..... please come on the stage

what 😯🙊  jennie hm look at there wae what happened look first 😲😳what it'snt that gaon dae .
so guyzz gaon and i shin is  getting married 🙊 what jennie did you know about these  anii anii .... she didn't even told me about these think how can she do it jinja.. iam so angry with her  jensu Jennie may be she has her reason what ever the reason she should tell me first 🙁 i won't speak now , you deal with her.....

.......wow daebak 👍 shin your were so fast you didn't even let me know jinjaa how can you do this is these surprise or shock idiot ... wait wait after the party over then ill kick your fuck ash idiot.
look at Jennie she's so angry,.... when ever i  was trying to look at her he kept coming in front jinjaa who  he ....

.... who's calling me now jinjaa what she want now ... wae what happened to you again mis somi .... hey taehyung listen to me ... iam really sorry for what ihave done ... ill do apologise to her but don't leave me i can't leave without you sorry, somi you and i can't be together, i cut the damn call .....

flashback __
  .....somi somi , come to room i haveto talk to you okk....
hmm what happened taehyung why did you lie to me somi because of you i shout on Jennie do you know how much she got hurt because of your silly mistake .... if her wound didn't treaes she can die to , gow can you do these somi .... if your not sick why did you lie to me to everyone because of you she got suspension to do surgeries ... taehyung listen i did all thses because she kept coming  between us .... who told you she's coming and she's chasing me.... i was the one who chases her everytime somi 8 don't know call the director and do apologise to him ad tell the truth but taehyung do as i say somi 🙁
....
     Hello director these is somi hmm what happened mis somi its all my fault i framed miss Jennie please take back her suspension iam sorry for doing these  to her...... you should  do apologise to her to mis somi dae will do ..... okk then, taehyung i did hm.

good and somi .... please try to understand that i don't have  any feelings for you i just treat you as my childhood friend  and family all i love in my heart is jennie  and she will  be there forever ♾️ .... he went from there all i was just crying iam sorry taehyung iam sorry Jennie ...
flashback ends ___

shin .... dae gaon, because of you Jennie and taehyung will not talk to me , you idiot  idid these for us gaon .... but we should atleat tell first ...its okk gaon will talk to them later will tell them the reason behind this marriage hmm okk .

jensu lets go back home are you sure Jennie hmm lets go okk.

.... see you guyz at next chapter ...
.