➶ chapter five ➴

chapter five!

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————

the other world

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————

BLANCHE DE BEAUCLAIRE DIDN'T know what she was waiting for, but she always was waiting for something, something important — that, she did know

the brunette de beauclaire always would sit at that playground, tapping her foot steadily on the ground and would just... wait.

wait for something she knew would happen, but did not know when, for something important, but she did not know important for whom, something that would free her but cast her into a world she did not know.

blanche de beauclaire's mind worked in complex ways the regular human being couldn't understand, and her thoughts of poetry worked even more different, more complex.

she didn't know how long she had been in here, in this playground — it felt like a couple seconds, really just mere seconds.

it was a peculiar thing, time.

time seemed to pass differently in the space blanche was prisoner in — a space similar to the one cassiopeia de beauclaire had been held in, but at the same time, different.

different how?

that, blanche did not know either, but she sought to know.

after all, she didn't know anything and would chase her dream of being the person who knew everything.

"out."

blanche perked up. huh?

"is anyone here?" the younger de beauclaire yelled, her voice hoarse and wounded from not having spoken in so long, some of her vowels sounding slightly but noticeably off.

"hello? is there anyone here? anyone!" 

"out."

just what was that?

"out!"

of where, blanche wanted to ask, but she suddenly couldn't speak —