➶ chapter thirteen ➴

chapter thirteen!

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————

the problem with the giving, going and being good

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————

CASSIOPEIA COULDN'T CONVINCE NIKLAUS to come home, sadly, and neither could stefan salvatore

or should she say, neither did stefan salvatore want to?

because from what she had observed, the blonde salvatore vampire had seriously become friends with niklaus again.

bromance is in the air.

"there's something i need to tell you," stefan cleared his throat, glancing at niklaus, before looking at cassiopeia. "actually," he changed his kind quickly, "the two of you."

cassiopeia raised her eyebrows questioningly. she had spoken with stefan before, and apparently, he had finally given up fighting over some girl who would be the ruin of him and his brother's relationship.

what else would he want to tell them?

hopefully, it wasn't too serious or nik would start throwing tantrums...

again.

and god knows that nik's tantrums are suffocating to endure.

"and that would be?" niklaus answered, his eyes slightly narrowed, his paranoia and suspicion rising in him again.

stefan looked at the both of them.

"elena gilbert, she, uh," he cleared his throat awkwardly as he took a step back just to be safe, "she is still alive..." he replied quietly, averting his eyes to the ground, as if he was feeling ashamed.

"... and the exact reason why your hybrids keep failing — goodness!" cassiopeia muttered, her eyes widening, her face looking as if a light bulb had suddenly been turned on.

"that's why your hybrids are failing, nik — you killed a vampire, you killed a werewolf, but you did not kill a doppelgänger!"

niklaus' eyes darkened as his eyes flashed to stefan again.

"huh... what a turn of events."

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
———————