➶ chapter seven ➴

chapter seven!

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————

keeping up with the mikaelsons:
nik gets his original body back, and elijah suddenly awakens again

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————

WHEN ELIJAH MIKAELSON WOKE up from his beauty sleep, he would have expected anything but quiet peacefulness

he woke up in a dark basement, and was soon overwhelmed with the nasty feeling of hunger — he had to find a blood source, or he'd go mad from hunger soon. in that rash moment, the original vampire simply didn't care about anything.

the original shifted and gasped, as an unstoppable burn in his throat began to make itself noticeable, and he grasped his throat.

no, that wasn't hungerno, that wasn't why his throat was squeezing so much, almost disabling him of breathing.

and then he noticed the girl next to him.

katerina?

"hey, it's me — it's elena!" the gilbert girl exclaimed, concern shining in her brown eyes as she observed the obvious pain elijah was in.

"i can't be in here," the original rasped in desperation.

it was getting harder and harder for him to breath, and he could slowly feel himself go numb.

realisation struck elena. "you weren't invited in."

the petrova doppelgänger found the original panting outside of the salvatore house, gasping and still slightly grey in the face.

"what happened —"

elena cut him off by shushing him. and then, she raised her hand and slowly pointed upwards, indicating people were upstairs — people that could hear them.

"can i trust you?" elena whispered.

elijah narrowed his eyes slightly. "can i trust you?" he returned the question suspiciously.

for a moment, elena just looked at him, before she glanced down, and showed him her hand, revealing a dagger lying in it.

"you can." she then replied.

————————
-ˋˏ ༻ ♚ ༺ ˎˊ-
————————