look back, think back

What is this world.

Is it a game?

A show?

a book?

a simulation

Or is it just nothing at all?

Wei Ying has been kept here for how long? As much as this place tortured him he couldn't bear to leave. As much as the darkness plunged him he couldn't look at the light, it was warm, it was bright, it was just pure bliss. something a scumbag like him didn't deserve the fact that the dark now poked him with thorns was a fact he didn't deserve 'happiness'.

A bright hand touched his cheek, "A-Xian"  Wei ying shook his head. He killed his hope, one of the few strings holding him to life, Wei Ying couldn't look at his Shije. He didn't deserve to look at her. He wanted to gouge out his eyes before he can have enough courage to even face her.

"Has this Shije done something wrong?" Wei Ying snapped his head forward to look at her to see crystal tears fall from her eyes. "NO!  Shije never had and never will!"  Wei Ying shouted as the tears start to come out more. 

Look you made her cry

The thorns tighten around his arms and legs making him winch at the sudden new pain. Yanli holds Wei Ying's head as she sobs into his neck. "You don't deserve this A-Xian." Yanli sobs "I know Shije. I don't deserve you or your hu-" Yanli hurriedly pulls back and look at him with shock. "NO, A-XIAN. You don't deserve to be here please stop blaming your self."  Just as she said that Wei Ying's thorns tighten and and he recoils by grunting, making them tighter. Yanli was sorrowful her beloved little brother was locked up in his blame. She started to fade as the light pulled her back as staying in here to long would affect her souls condition. Yanli was struck by a sword that had a enchantment on it, that perk was called 'Soul obliteration' If she was to survive her wound she would have became an empty husk as the enchantment obliviated her soul erasing it from existence. 

It is said that in her next life she will become more fragile thanks to  this. 

Yanli now was in the bright light with her family. Yanli seeked comfort from her husband as she sobbed into his silk gold clothes. Jin Zixuan was never good at comforting but his wife needed him so he got on his knees holding her lose as she screamed in tears.

A figure approached them and asks "Do you wish for Justice." Yanli looks up and see's a female(?) with gold long hair, peculiar ears and lavish silk clothes.

" Yanli looks up and see's a female(?) with gold long hair, peculiar ears and lavish silk clothes

Yanli nods and clutches her husbands clothes, who in response holds her tighter and firmer. The figure nods and waves her(?) hand. Yanli and the dead look around Yanli can see her parents, the massacred Jiang clan +more. The figure snaps her fingers and a black smooth device appeared along with a table full of food. Some pillows fall down and with that more people cam in. The Cultivation World